Fed Criminals Among Us

https://thehill.com/opinion/criminal-justice/448383-feds-gone-wild-dojs-stunning-inability-to-prosecute-its-own-bad?amp

Under the leadership of Inspector General (IG) Michael Horowitz, DOJ’s internal watchdog is doing an outstanding job of policing bad conduct inside America’s premier law enforcement agency.

And DOJ is doing a poor job of punishing its own.

In cases closed in the past month, more than a half-dozen FBI, DEA, U.S. attorney and U.S. marshal officials were allowed to retire, do volunteer work, or keep their jobs as they escaped criminal charges that everyday Americans probably would not.

@conan
Look at this one.

“Trump is attacking our federal defenders of 'mocracy!”

Who is making these decisions to let these criminals off? Ever hear “Attitude is a reflection of leadership, Captain.”? Remember the Titans.

They will burn this country down to protect The Myth.

These are the people we allow to lie to us legally while they can prosecute us for “not remembering correctly.” They are quite simply above the law. The badge of impunity. And your state and local police are generally no better. Lying, cheating, stealing arrogant scum.

It’s time we started taking our country back and winding their collective ■■■■■■■ necks in.

1 Like

:rofl:

A petty shoplifter, a “nepotist”, a leaker and someone who ate a pot brownie.

Those are some real hardened criminals there.

Ignore it. Ignore Strzok. Rosenstein. Comey. Lynch. Ignore them all.

Come on, you’ve got to be able to do better than that.

Maybe some Democratic staffer jaywalked across Logan Circle last week.

2 Likes

Does this mark the release of the Horowitz investigation? When are they going to file those indictments for FISA abuses?

I love the John Solomon Op-Ed.

“But somehow these scary elites didnt even go to jail!!!”

No one goes to jail for eating a pot brownie, or shoplifting a few hundred bucks worth of make-up.

“Nepotism” isn’t even a crime.

2 Likes

Just ignore it.

The data set includes 8,006 arrest incidents resulting in 13,623 charges involving 6,596 police officers from2005 through 2012, with more years of data to come. Nearly half these incidents, Stinson and his research team concluded, were violent.

:rofl:

If you think I’m going to defend cops, you’re a little confused.

1 Like

The AG.

I doubt it.

You don’t think the AG is in control of the DOJ.

I don’t think anyone has been in control of the DOJ since Hitler was a corporal.

1 Like

The Deep state is to powerful for Trump and his administration even though they control everything.

Whatever dude. It’s nothing but a bunch of power-mad bureaucrats hiding behind judges and badges. They do what we allow them to do. Time to send their collective asses back to band camp.

2 Likes

Ya The AG should grown a pair and do it then.

If nepotism was a crime just add that to list for Trump.

1 Like

Do you think Mr. Solomon has uncovered that missing link between John Edwards and Paul and Terry Klaassen yet?

He’s had about 12 years to find it now.

No?

OK- let me know when he does.

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Yeah. People say it’s only the top echelon of FBI and CoJ…but we know better. It’s the culture…the culture of working for the goverment. The culture knowing they won’t expose that corruption that permeate throughout goverment itself. They all look outwards, but never in their own circle.

I know “some” conservatives opposes my idea of having agency that’s sole purpose to root out that corruption. Like a federal government anti-corruption agency.

But again they would corrupt that too.

Federal agents can be are as corrupt as your average street cop.

It’s called human nature.

Undoubtedly.

The difference is that you think the problem comes from the top down. I think it goes from the bottom up.

1 Like