FBI MYSTERY DEEPENS: DOJ Officials Weighed Giving HUMA ABEDIN IMMUNITY After Hillary Probe | Sean Hannity

Federal investigators are struggling to get to the bottom of recently released FBI text messages between senior DOJ officials that suggested granting senior Clinton aide Huma Abedin “immunity,” raising new questions over how the bureau handled the immediate aftermath of Hillary’s botched email probe.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.hannity.com//media-room/fbi-mystery-deepens-doj-officials-weighed-giving-huma-abedin-immunity-after-hillary-probe/

There’s nothing to see here…move along. How many times are you guys going to revisit Hillary and her emails? Beating a dead horse. I’d like to see Idiot Boy testify 11 hrs before a congressional committee on all his missteps.

I turn on the car radio and that’s all I hear: Hillary, Comey, Lynch. Why don’t you set your sites on the real criminals in THIS administration? How many indictments?

Hillary is a criminal she deserves to be locked up.

What is she guilty of? Emails? Using her private server?

Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information."

You or me would have found ourselves behind bars for this.

Nah,

You and I would, but if you are a D contributor/supporter, you would get a slap on the wrist.

> WASHINGTON (CNN) – Former National Security Adviser Sandy Berger was sentenced Thursday to community service and probation and fined $50,000 for illegally removing highly classified documents from the National Archives and intentionally destroying some of them.

What really ticks me off about this whole email shtick is that it seems the cec has completely buried the lede on what Hillary, (and countless other current govt officials) did/doing that was so horrible.

They did this for a very very stupid reason too. 100% Unnecessary.Pure bureaucratic fictional debate the classification nonsense.

The real crime was hiding ANY emails regarding ANY govt business. and EVERYONE is doing it. Now we have encrpyted messaging apps hiding all of the people’s business too, and no one with any power to stop it because we spent the last 3 years over her emails when it’s everyone’s ■■■■■■■ emails.

It was never about making change in how politicians, of either party, conduct business. It was always about sabotaging her run at President.

Mission accomplished.

If the Russians were trying to sabotage Hillary, they failed miserably.

She won the popular vote, remember?

Careless is not a crime. Is trump being careless using his cellphone for government use? Is he being careless by tearing up memos, and documents?

And on another note: why haven’t we seen his taxes from 2017? He’s been on OUR payroll for a year now.

Because you’re not entitled to.

Can we see yours?

Just like you’re not entitled to see his medical reports, by law.

If he elects to make them public, that’s up to him.

no because I don’t work for you. he works for us. We pay his salary.

Sure Sean Sure.

So that entitles you to see his IRS returns? The IRS disagrees with you.

Our tax dollars pay his ■■■■■■■ salary and the salary of every congressional member. We have a right to know. Why should trump be the only president in modern times who refuses to show his taxes? What’s he hiding?

Today, Sean has been talking on the radio about Hillary and her E-mails again. But it has been now over 19 months since Hillary lost the Presidential election.

No, you have no such right.

Keep believing that fantasy of yours.

What is he hiding?

Carelessness is not a crime. If Hillary was just “careless” and innocent of any crimes, she shouldn’t have anything to hide. Why did she go to such great lengths to destroy tens of thousands of emails? Her actions are those of someone who is guilty of a crime, not merely carelessness.