FBI confirms it has Hunter Biden's laptop

Joe been compromised.

Hunter is ridinā€™ dirty. The question is if Jbiden is or is he just getting splash. It wouldnā€™t surprise me if he is truly clueless. Now the First Lady-elect, thatā€™s a different story. And sounds like the uncle.

I would agree Joe is clueless.

His brother on other handā€¦with his comment about plausible deniability comment tells me what I need to know. Thatā€™s precisely how crooked attorneys operate.

2 Likes

Plus he has to pay Twitters court costā€¦:grin:

Huh.

2 Likes

And the story goes on.

Bidenā€™s laptop repairman sues Adam Schiff, CNN for defamation.

This is what happens when you spread dis-information, and you end up with collateral damage of innocent peopleā€™s lives being destroyed.

I hope this poor kid breaks the bank.

He failed in his suit with Twitter.

I guess he is trying again.

Heā€™s going to need to break the bank because heā€™s been ordered to pay Twitterā€™s legal fees.

Did his lawyers not read section 230?

I donā€™t know. No oneā€™s been much impressed by the attorneys these people choose.

He should sue his lawyers. Unless they informed him his odds of winning it were near zero because of section 230 and he insisted on going ahead.

His lawsuit didnā€™t fail because of Section 230.

1 Like

Iā€™m sure heā€™ll throw up a go fund me pageā€¦and all the usual rubes will donate.

Love the commitment to the hat.

1 Like

I assumed, my bad.

He sued Twitter for their own statements, not for statements from posters.

He lost because his claim was ludicrous - and he got hit with Twitterā€™s legal fees due to SLAPP laws.

Obviously I assumed he was suing them for something someone posted.

So Lester Holt reported on this just minutes ago as if they found out about thisā€¦just minutes ago.

I bet he ends up getting charged for something out of all this.

Sounds like (but I donā€™t know) that he should be.

ā€¦and the big guy?