FBI confirms it has Hunter Biden's laptop

Yeah I think so.

Biden is boring. Beside they basically used him as a patsy.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been thinking about this. You may be on to something. Awfully fast though isnā€™t it?

Yesā€¦people are being pressured.

I think outcome of Georgia election whether this gets ramped up.

It seems Warnock is fading. I donā€™t know about the other race.

1 Like

I havenā€™t really been paying attention. I came to conclusion the country deserves whatever it gets.

I do know Perdue is a fish.

Kelly Loeffler I likeā€¦she seems to be a fighter.

2 Likes

That whatever it gets rhetoric. You know thatā€™s our line for like four years right?

Yeah soā€¦itā€™s mine now.

Going to beat me up?

1 Like

Lol. Not laughing at ya. Thatā€™s a funny post.

1 Like

Uh because all of a sudden it was confirmed he is under investigation :rofl:

Conspiracies everywhere

Not sure if this is official or not but seem the FBI found no smoking gun on the lap top

As I said only a news story at this time

1 Like

Womp, womp .

LOL New York Slimeā€¦

He always was.

Ouch, two whammies in one day.
Trumplicans are gonna have a real bad Christmas.

No. Theyā€™re living in an alternate reality now. Doesnā€™t matter what you show them. They will never stop believing the lies all the hucksters have been giving them about fraud and what not. Theyā€™ll still enjoy Christmas because they think that they can still overturn the election in congress. And the horrible people who theyā€™re listening to will egg them on for the next four weeks or so.

1 Like

Seems so, but maybe they think it would be easier and less blowback on them if Barr appoints a special counsel.

1 Like

Not only that, this story lends credence to the idea the current investigation is a political hit job (moved from money laundering to tax evasion as the money laundering angle fizzled out).

And Barr probably wishes Giuliani would go away, as he has told his DOJ nothing from Rudy is trustworthy.

Looks like the laptop is Hunterā€™s thoughā€¦yippeeā€¦the Post got that right.

1 Like

Like all good critical design, there are primary and multiple levels of backup (insurance) methods if the primary fails. Thereā€™s an engineer somewhere in the marxist crowd.

I donā€™t think Barr is going to touch this.

Oh no Joe!