FBI confirms it has Hunter Biden's laptop

You want to believe. You need to believe. You have to believe. Don’t stop believing!

2 Likes

Yes I overreached. NBC refers to the source as

people familiar with the matter told NBC News

So claiming the source is the FBI is inaccurate. When I read the article yesterday I registered it as FBI.

But my point was not that this is verified, but rather that both positions are being girded by people leaking on background and against the stated
Wishes of the FBI.

So hanging a hat on “whoever leaks is definite wrong” is not unassailable.

Indeed. That’s why I am going with the official statement by the FBI. Maybe they have it. Maybe they don’t. Maybe they have it as a part of an election interference investigation.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/TumultuousLibe1/status/1317239840786796544

some interesting information about the picture of the subpoena laid out here:

https://twitter.com/jimeharrisjr/status/1318918928119271428?s=20

Why does that account seem to be pretty much retweets of Tracy Beanz, a Q Anon organizer and conspiracy theorist?

I have to look it up later but I seem to remember something about Uncover DC being a Russian op. Or maybe just home grown kooks.

2 Likes

Who do you think they’re investigating?

Prove that is Hunter’s phone number please.

@JayJay has already done the digging initially on this, and that number is not associated with Hunter Biden.

1 Like

I think we are all being unfair to Rudy Giuliani. After all, has he every done anything that would make you question his judgement or ethics ?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

“Truth isn’t truth!”

• America’s Mayor Rudy Guiliani
1 Like

1 Like

Well played. I know they were instrumental in pushing the Seth Rich murdered by Democrat hoaxes. Regardless, a Q Anon promoter wacked out right wing conspiracy site isn’t gonna get it done.

1 Like

I didn’t see where it mentioned Russia, did I miss it?

They’re included in the statement “A number of nation states…”

:joy:ok then.

There’s something funny about that?

Yes. Yes there is.

That could be any nation how is that specifically Russia? It could be Moldova? What am I missing.

Because Russia is one of the states we know is actively seeking to interfere in our elections.

Is there anything that would’ve physically prevented Hunter Biden from traveling to this computer shop?