FBI arrests 2 suspects accused of planning attack on Baltimore power grid

Ideological radicalism is a real wench isn’t it?

My point is that it’s coming. Both ideological extremes have a history of using terrorist tactics to affect change.

The right extreme has just moved a lot faster. The left extreme will catch up.

Best thing regular people like us can do is arm theirselves and stay out of it as best as possible. Be willing to defend yourself and what’s yours. But the government won’t be able to clamp down on this.

Remember the Troubles? That is what this is going to look like. A three way battle between ideological extremists and the state caught in the middle of it.

I disagree BLM, and Black Panthers come to mind. Antifa also but people will say they are not organized but always seem to get people from all over the country to one spot.

1 Like

Is that wench or wrench?

Sounds like a novel…

Oh wait…

Radioactive materials?!??! Where the ■■■■ did he get that, Iran?

2 Likes

To nobody’s surprise. The main domestic terrorism threat that’s been caught planning attacks like this for years, is once again caught doing the usual.

At least we can stop wasting time with performative speculating about rouge environmentalists.

2 Likes

Oh really they are responsible for all of them?

2 Likes

Wench. I originally used a different word for idiom but I wasn’t sure if it passed the “TOS test.”

New Black Panther Party for sure. Malik Shabazz’s crew. They are nut case racists.

BLM is a little more complicated. The leadership are a bunch of hypocrite thieves. A good number of them are self righteous wannabe revolutionaries. There’s more than a few decent human beings in it who believed in a lie that was sold to them.

Some nobody barely out of mommy’s house. Better check under the bed tonight, just in case! :rofl:

3 Likes

The desperation to “both sides” this just camouflages the most dangerous group who’s been caught at this over and over.

If history is any indication, the FBI is the common connection. The charging document says there was at least one FBI informant:

The alleged motive for the attack in Washington State was burglary.

The criminal complaint revealed the alleged motive for the attacks on four substations dozens of miles apart within a 12-hour time frame on Dec. 25, 2022, was to commit a burglary at a business while power was down for some 15,000 customers in the area.
Washington substation attacks' alleged motive revealed | Fox News

Hey.

Let’s make all the cars and appliances electric too!!

Power goes out all the time.

Why electric cars are not a good idea.

Lots of Darwin award winners have tried.

Conspiracy narratives deploy like an airbag everytime right wing terrorists get caught.

1 Like

It’s funny cuz either word works :slightly_smiling_face:

Good analogy.

1 Like

They have one thing in common. They don’t achieve any goal, unless the goal is just to make people uncomfortable for a while.

2 Likes

The goal:
Steal underpants
?
Profit.

2 Likes