FBI agent removed from Russia probe for anti-Trump texts says he’s willing to

if its sealed then who is authorized to confirm it exist?

The warrant itself was not sealed. The existence of it was not a secret. The computer was already in the FBI’s control, there were no safety issues regarding collecting it.

There was nothing secret in that New York Times story.

Golly when they say “sources” I bet hundreds of FBI administrators forwarded the details of the warrants to their gmail account the day before

The sources said Abedin used the same laptop to send thousands of emails to Clinton.

The FBI already had a warrant to search Weiner’s laptop, but that only applied to evidence of his allegedly illicit communications with an underage girl.

“Golly”?

Minus 2

Clearly you are having trouble keeping up with the obvious so I took the liberty of dumbing it down for you… Your welcome

I’m not having trouble with anything Beaver. Now you and Wally go play outside.

lets recap
Oct 28th comey sends letter to congress and is quoted as refusing to provide anyother info
Oct 29th Struzk forwards sealed info to his gmail account
Oct 30th NY times runs a story containing details from the warrant while quoting “sources”

This document just never stops revealing the felonies
Pg. 3
Did not seek to obtain every device, including
those of Clinton’s senior aides, or the contents
of every email account through which a
classified email may have traversed. We found
that the reasons for not doing so were based on
limitations the Midyear team imposed on the
investigation’s scope, the desire to complete the
investigation well before the election, and the
belief that the foregone evidence was likely of
limited value.

Not only MUST all classified information be located , there also MUST be a damage assessment performed by law. The decision to forego the damage assessment due to false time constraints was a felony.

I’ll give you a +1, but it would have been a +5 for a Wally/Eddie Haskel reference instead…

Now why did he think people could accuse him of bias? Hmmm…

Type of statement made throughout the IG report by five influential FBI agents involved in the email and Russian review:

“July 26, 2016: Strzok and Page exchanged a series of text messages on July 26, 2016, while they appeared to be watching television coverage of the Democratic National Convention. In the course of this exchange, Page texted, “Yeah, it is pretty cool. [Clinton] just has to win now. I’m not going to lie, I got a flash of nervousness yesterday about trump. The sandernistas have the potential to make a very big mistake here…” Strzok responded, “I’m not worried about them. I’m worried about the anarchist Assanges who will take fed information and disclose it to disrupt. We’ve gotta get the memo and brief and case filing done.”
Strzok told us that “the memo” he was referring to was the closing Letterhead Memorandum (LHM) summarizing the Clinton email server investigation. Strzok said he was not certain what the “brief and case filing” referred to, but speculated these could have related to a FOIA filing.”

Basis for IG deciding that these high ups did not make decisions based on their bias:

“He again emphasized that he never took any investigative step designed to help or hurt Clinton or Trump.”

She (Page) also stated that the “menace” was “the potential threat to national security that Trump or his people pose if [the] predication [for the Russia investigation] is true.” Strzok told us that he did not interpret Page’s reference to “protect the country from that menace” to refer to Trump. He stated, “I take menace a little differently. I take, I take the menace as, again, I view any foreign interference with our electoral process to be a threat, to be a violation of law… So when I see menace, I, you know, is that Trump, is that Russian interference, is it the combination of the two?”

Did Strok or Page make 11 Trump campaign associates lie about having any contact with Russians? I’m trying to understand the bias angle here??

What in their bias produced liars?

“Open and forthright”…who are you describing?

:point_up_2:

I’m thinking that that number (11) is gonna grow over time.

Because that’s what you people do

The insurance policy was just a big WHOOPSIE…