FBI agent removed from Russia probe for anti-Trump texts says he’s willing to

If he wasn’t guilty he wouldn’t be acting so innocent. This is just a publicity stunt in order to further push an agenda.

Exactly! A day late and a dollar short.

Ba ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

■■■■■■■ hilarious and priceless all at the same time.

OK…so Congress should call his bluff then

I mean after all it is Republican majority

Doh! You changed your avatar and fell for it!

Guessing? To funny coming from a lib.

The orange pile of dirt should do the same thing.

pg.426 lets hear him answer for this specific leak…
During our review, we identified several instances where Strzok used his
personal email account for government business. Examples included an email chain
forwarded to Strzok’s personal email account on December 10, 2016, discussing a
draft congressional response, and draft versions of emails on his personal email
account that Strzok eventually sent to other FBI employees using his government
account. Most troubling, on October 29, 2016, Strzok forwarded from his FBI
account to his personal email account an email about the proposed search warrant
the Midyear team was seeking on the Weiner laptop. This email included a draft of
the search warrant affidavit, which contained information from the Weiner
investigation that appears to have been under seal at the time in the Southern

What “leak”?

pay attention. Strozk forwarded the search warrant to his private email for what other reason other then printing the search warrant to leak it.

Has to be just a little embarrassing for you that nobody you support is willing to be as open and forthright concerning their behavior as this guy that you have ridiculed every chance you get.

Was that search warrant affidavit actually leaked?

Strzok is all “bring it on bitches!”. That’s how you behave when you know you are innocent. Unlike everyone in the Trump orbit.

I will bet his answer is I dont remember why I forwarded that to my gmail account and of course as per the IG report Struzk inspected his personal email account and turned over what he determined to be work related. I bet there are a few emails to reporters on the same day he forwarded that to his gmail.

Thats how you behave when you know the fix is in…

Cool story, bro!

Page 426 if you want to see the official version where the OIG calls this " MOST TROUBLING"

Yes. “MOST TROUBLING”.

Sounds very dramatic.

Again, was the affidavit leaked, or not?

As of today they have not bothered to get a search warrant for his gmail account , however I am confident it will happen tomorrow.

I’m not asking about his email account. I’m asking if it was leaked.

You understand that when someone leaks something to the press, it gets published. If it doesn’t get published, it’s not a “leak”.

Was it leaked, or not?