Fauci tested positive for COVID

Pretty much. I have been telling everyone who cares to listen for at least a year, that if you have not already had Covid, you will … regardless of whether you vaccinated or not. I do, however, firmly believe that being vaccinated will significantly reduce the severity of the illness in most people. As you say, it prepares your body for the infection.

So then, why do you suppose he said it?

How is it lying if at the time he made the statement it appeared to be correct?

Why do you think he, a world renown virologist, thought that when it is common knowledge that viruses mutate?

Yeah…that’s it and the vaccine was working perfectly on the original strain.

only takes one unvaxxed to spread it.

allan

i’d like someone to eventually attempt to explain why there’s this big push to vax little kids and now infants

even idiots know this is idiotic medically

3 Likes

vaxed people dont have to worry about that

Whatever.
Funny, you’ve been saying this all along and yet at my old office ( I work from home now) where everyone is vaxxed pass that Covid around like an office birthday card.

2 Likes

The risks and the benefits associated with the vaccine are with person taking the vaccine. It should be their choice.

The risk of death from COVID is roughly a million times greater for the elderly than for healthy young people and there are significant known risks from the vaccine. A one-size-fits-all mandate makes no sense.

Some women with a genetic predisposition for breast cancer choose to have preventative mastectomy. Government mandates could practically eliminate breast cancer if all adults and children were required to get mastectomies. Think of the lives we could save!

I still haven’t had Covid.

2 Likes

Just a guess but I imagine Fauci is taking Ivermectin.

5 Likes

Probably be able to find the FLCCC in his browser history.

How convenient ?

From the article:

“Along with other top federal health officials, Dr. Fauci was expected to testify on Thursday before the Senate health committee on the state of the pandemic. An official said that Dr. Fauci’s institute was working with committee staff members to arrange for a remote appearance.”

4 Likes

Such as?

Given the prevalence of very mild or asymptomatic cases, who knows for sure if they have not had it?

Ok, if I did it was totally asymptomatic. Haven’t had so much as the sniffles in like a decade.

1 Like

You might want to ask the grieving families of the many young athletes that suddenly dropped dead following receiving the vaccine.

1 Like

Myocarditis is a known admitted risk. For healthy young males, the myocarditis risk from the vaccine appears to be far greater than that from the disease.

Of course there is also a basic question of trust in the approval process. Big Pharma has a history of providing false and misleading data and using kickbacks to push their products.

https://projects.propublica.org/graphics/bigpharma

That water isn’t gonna carry itself. :wink:

3 Likes