Fauci tested positive for COVID

The quadruple-jabbed high priest of COVID restrictions recently tested positive for COVID.

The narratives that Fauci and his allies have pushed have not aged well.

The original justification for the vaccine mandates and restrictions were supposed to prevent transmission of the virus in the population, but it is clear that vaccines are pretty much useless in that regard. Is it time to remove the remaining mandates and restrictions and allow people to make their own choices?

Or does the right to choose only apply to killing unborn children?

3 Likes

“You’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations.”

:pig_nose:

4 Likes

It’s almost as if the virus changed … or something.

1 Like

Yes, the omicron variant exterminated the strains that were used to create the vaccine.

The vaccine appears to offer limited protection from severe symptoms but there is no evidence that vaccines and boosters are effective at preventing transmission among the population.

1 Like

What?

Isolated populations with virtually 100% vaccination rates still have had major outbreaks.

Vaccines and boosters do not prevent infection or reinfection.

Yes. But you said vaccines offer limited protection from sever symptoms.

Whether the people I meet or work with are vaccinated or not has no effect on my health.

They should be free to make their own medical decisions.

I read that, however, Fauci has not been anywhere near Biden recently. I figure not since Biden’s ratings turned negative. Fauci is a pretty good politician.

Great. When you said vaccines have limited protection from severe symptoms, where did you get that info?

And you’re saying that a world renowned epidemiologist like fauci didn’t know that when he said the things he said??

What point are you trying to make again??

I believe those statements were before the mutations and Omnicron.

Yes that was what they originally push…but “some” of us called em out. mRNA vaccine doesn’t prevent you from getting covid, it teaches your body how to fight it.

As I said long time ago, viruses passes through you whether you’re vaccinated or not.

1 Like

Stop…just stop with your BS. No one believes you anymore.

You don’t believe that the virus mutated?

Sure. Okay.

And you’re saying that a guy in fauci’s position wasn’t aware of the fact that viruses mutate, before he said those things??

Is that what you’re saying??

1 Like

No. I’m fairly certain that he is aware that viruses mutate. He wasn’t aware of exactly how covid would mutate and how the current vaccine would deal with any future mutations.

So he’s just not aware of how respiratory viruses mutate and how the vaccines for respiratory viruses lose efficacy and need new iterations all the time??

You’re not really suggesting that are you??

No. Again. I’m fairly certain he understands that.

So what you really seem to be saying here is, that fauci knew that the vaccines would not prevent infection and death, yet he went out and said the opposite. LIED!!

And then, for some ridiculous reason, you are here not only defending his lies, but making excuses for it as well, all while apparently understanding that you knew he was intentionally misleading the public.

Why are you doing that again??