Fauci Says OK To Vote In Person

Perhaps you could post a link or two to a few cases of massive fraud caused by mail in ballots

Allan

ooh look at you adding the word “massive”

lol. you guys…

I care about the process too. That’s why I will send in mine by mail the same way I have the last couple elections

i also would have (not) accepted “vast” as in “vast right wing conspiracy”

but i know history. unlike the left

umkay

My mailed in ballot will be no less valid than your in person vote.

1 Like

Well a handful of votes out of 130,000,000 won’t make a bit of difference.

Allan

He also says that children should go back to school so his pesky habit of flip flop science doesn’t make him a good “tool” for the left to use, he’s too unpredictable and strays from the lock-step liberal script.

no such thing as a close election anymore?

no but the process is prone to fraud

If masks. If social distancing. If no crowds.

Not every polling place will be able to achieve all that. That’s why mail in voting is a necessary alternative.

I will be using mail in voting, so I don’t need to stand in a crowd, with idiots who don’t social distance or wear a mask.

As for cheating, The Donald is the one that can’t help but tell us what he is planning to do, so that’s the side the cheating will be coming from.

so glad we have a president who is smart enough to know how prone to fraud this method of voting is

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

.000005% voter fraud = bad

1.0% mortality rate = good

2 Likes

I am hoping that Trump’s margin of loss will be so big that his claims will be as silly as when he said that Hillary didn’t win the popular vote because five million illegals in California voted.

Actually he said, “If you go and wear a mask, if you observe the physical distancing, and don’t have a crowded situation, there’s no reason why shouldn’t be able to do that.”

A great way to avoid a “crowded situation” would be voting by mail.

1 Like

So is the process of in-person voting.

thats one way yes

another way is the way people avoid crowds at wal-mart

1 Like

The last one wasn’t.

Allan

cant answer with a yes or no?

nothings infallible

thats not an excuse to introduce more fallible processes