Facing looming massive judgments, Infowars declares Chapter 11 bankruptcy

Facing massive and likely ruinous judgments arising out of his Sandy Hook statements, Alex Jones has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection for Infowars.

Most likely the creditors will ask that it be converted to Chapter 7 liquidation, which would allow his creditors to seize his domain names, trademarks and shut him down for good.

This bankruptcy only covers Infowars, not Alex Jones personally. He is being accused of having family members hide his wealth behind shell corporations. But the legal battles there have not progressed far enough to force him into personal bankruptcy yet.

It is one way for him to try to weasel out of the lawsuits. And I hope that in the end he will be held totally libel for what he said. His track record in the courts in Texas and Connecticut is pretty bad.

I would like to reform the bankruptcy laws to make it very difficult, if not impossible, to discharge a legal judgement, similar to the case with student loans.

That would apply to institutions such as the Catholic Church and the Boy Scouts of America as well as individuals like Alex Jones.

■■■■ Alex Jones.

That is all.

I don’t see where Free Speech systems LLC declared bankruptcy.

He may be moving money into places where it is hard to be found.

Shame a bunch of losers had to cancel a gem like this. :rofl:

1 Like

ROTFLMFAO, too freakin’ funny!

1 Like

Alex Jones has been ordered to pay $1 million in legal fees to Sandy Hook Parents.