Eye-opening poll shows 59% of Democrats

LOCK HIM UP!!!

Just hold him to the same standards for lying to Congress, as anybody else would be? You are familiar with equal justice for all? Why should he be exempt, when it appears that his decisions, have directly led to the deaths of millions across the globe?

1 Like

The people who are telling you this are lying to you for fun and profit.

3 Likes

The person telling me this is Fauci himself and I’ve been pointing out these inconsistencies here in Hannity Land for over a year now.

The Weekend Australian unearthed a paper Fauci wrote for the American Society for Microbiology in October 2012 in which he argued in support of gain-of-function research. Such research involves making viruses more infectious and/or deadly. Experts have raised the possibility that the COVID-19 pandemic could have originated from a potential lab leak at the Wuhan Institute of Virology in Wuhan, China, where gain-of-function experiments on bat coronaviruses have been conducted.

Is this incorrect? Are you of the opinion, this never happened? If it did happen, how did the research get moved from the US, to Wuhan?

3 Likes

There are a few problems with this.

Here is the paper in question

https://journals.asm.org/doi/10.1128/mBio.00359-12

1. He is talking about Flu
  2. He proposes augmenting oversight and institutional review for such research.
  3. there is an assumption that Sars -Cov-2 is the result of gain of function research when that evidence does not exist
1 Like

He did it. You know it. Stop pretending.

5 Likes

Thanks for posting this and it’s directly from your article;

However, the issue that has been intensely debated is whether knowledge obtained from these experiments could inadvertently affect public health in an adverse way, even in nations multiple time zones away.

Scientists working in this field might say—as indeed I have said—that the benefits of such experiments and the resulting knowledge outweigh the risks.

Bam…and this is where he exposed his, absolutely, arrogant, god-like core beliefs that he can make this decision for the world…and did. Now he needs to be held accountable.

3 Likes

Lol.deflect much.

This is about on line polling accuracy.

Start another thread on mail in voting.

Apples and oranges.

Allan

1 Like

Once again… that is assumption that is being made.

There is no good evidence that shows that Fauci “funded” gain of function research or that SARS-COV-2 is the results of such experimentation.

1 Like

Oh…now you’re moving the goalposts I see? That’s progress.

How did the experiments get moved from the US to Wuhan? Did Fauci ever fund anything regarding research in Wuhan? What were they researching, if not chain of function research that Fauci was already shown to be promoting? What did France have to do with this? Why did France state that safety protocols were not being adhered to in Wuhan? Did Fauci ever say that this could be a problem?

1 Like

Why did NIH cut off funding to Ecohealth Alliances in April 2020?

He did it. You know it. Stop pretending.

5 Likes

The goalposts is the pandemic that we are living through… right?

You tell me.

I have been for over a year now while you’ve been in denial…just like right now.

2 Likes

The “Just Asking Questions” phase of the conspiracy theory has arrived.

2 Likes

Go ahead… lay it out.

1 Like

Go back and read my posts. I’ve already done this for you. Now…get off of your butt and connect the small dots of truth, you and I have both heard for the last two years…among the preponderance of lies fed by the MSM.

1 Like

As I’ve said here many times over the last decade and half plus…libs are authoritarians of worst kind. They are not liberal, they use the label of liberalism to hide their authoritarianism.

And each passing day they prove everything I ever said to be correct.

They are dangerous to our freed society.

4 Likes

Nope…all I see is “Sheople trough slurp slurp regurgibleet amiright :sunglasses:

Never seen more than that.

2 Likes

Why? You guys right here on this very forum proves it every day.

3 Likes

I hope it doesn’t hit you too hard.

1 Like