Explosive revelations from Sidney Powell: Release the kraken!

I believe its five years, but that’s maximum, they usually get much less.

I’m surprised Senator Warren isn’t making as much noise about Dominion Voting Systems as she was in December 2019.

2 Likes

It’s "D"ifferent now. :roll_eyes:

From your link;

“Many of the claims being asserted about Dominion and questionable voting technology is misinformation at best and, in many cases, they’re outright disinformation,” Edward Perez, an election-technology expert at a nonprofit group that studies voting infrastructure, said this week. “I’m not aware of any evidence of specific things or defects in Dominion software that would lead one to believe that votes had been recorded or counted incorrectly.”

1 Like

There would have to be evidence that this happened on a massive scale.

It just does not exist.

Too late.

For what?

We’ll see what happens.

When?

When one instance of “rampant fraud” is actually uncovered, I’ll start taking you seriously.

For now, this is just your “feewings” that your Charism actually may not be the Charism…and such feewings deserve no validation.

Well he may still be The Chosen One…but it may be that God has ordained that he not act through the Presidency anymore.

I guess Mitch McConnell is supposed to be in on this scheme too. He has those election security bills sitting in his desk drawer. He didn’t bring them up for votes because he wanted Trump out too.

There’s decades more if you’re interested to keep digging.

You’re right. They are awfully quiet. Probably enjoying a bit of schadenfreude watching the people they were trying to get interested for years develop an insatiable appetite overnight. Hopefully after the new year we can get around to changing things with this new unanimity though.

The three vendors – Election Systems & Software, Dominion Voting Systems, and Hart InterCivic – collectively distribute voting machines and software that facilitate voting for over 90% of all eligible voters in the United States. Private equity firms reportedly own or control each of these vendors, which “have long skimped on security in favor of convenience,” leaving voting systems across the country "prone to security problems.

For a moment, remove any nefarious election manipulating conspiracies.

Just imagine mass producing election machines for a market of 110,000ish American precincts, for profit.

That’s not a mom and pop business on mainstreet job. That’s massive equity firms and vague corporate behemoths, like HIG capital.

That sort of market isn’t going to innovate and it’s likely not to improve because why should it? That’s not as profitable for them as simply just upgrading their sales techniques and lobbyists.

Call me crazy but I’ve always thought it weird to have only a degree of separation between who makes my voting machine and who profits from a private prison.

1 Like

The Trump campaign is now bringing up the warnings of election security that the Dems have warned about and passed bills to address. Those bills and warnings were dismissed by McConnell.

3 Likes

And yet despite all of the alleged cheating the Dems didn’t win control of the Senate and lost some seats in the House of Reps. A truly amazing and also totally unbelievable hypothesis.

LOL now you’re just trolling.

2 Likes

Lol is this serious? Lol release the kraken!
efnSuvx6_400x400

1 Like

What’s going to happen?

Who says it went all in one direction? I’m having a hard time believing 71 million.

What’s this Sidney Powell waiting for?

This is her schtick. She makes the rounds of RW media making vague promises. Look how eagerly it gets swallowed.

2 Likes