EXCLUSIVE: Trump says he would take information again if foreigners offered dirt on opponents

Emmy? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: tv soap opera award? Thank you. Thank you so much.

I see. So it’s different if I pay Bob to get the same information from you instead of getting it directly.

Interesting concept.

Since you asked … it was for Outstanding Interview … of Kellyanne Conway.. She beat out CNN’s Anderson Cooper 360, CNN Newsroom and The Situation Room and NBC Nightly News With Lester Holt.

She was also nominated for the Outstanding Live Interview Emmy in 2018 but “All In With Chris Hayes,” which precedes her on MSNBC, won that one. (Nominated besides Maddow were ABC’s This Week With George Stephanopolous and CNN’s State of the Union With Jake Tapper and Anderson Cooper 360.) And she was also a Grammy nominee for Best Spoken Word album for the audio version of her book “Drift.” (She lost that to Janis Ian.)

Thanks for asking, really. She is one very talented woman.

1 Like

Legally. Yes.

However where you will run afoul again is if you knowingly pay for information from someone you know is working directly with a foreign government. That sort of proxy transaction is probably going to be just as illegal. I’d have to look that part up, but I’m fairly sure someone thought that up and included it somewhere.

It has evolved from an interesting concept into a law.

Didn’t you say 'laws are made to be broken"? That’s like a mantra for this administration and their enablers.

Mainly it’s different if you pay for information rather than having it given to you.

It’s like, trump goes to russia and buys an expensive watch. Fine.

Putin gives trump an expensive watch - against the law.

See?

Fair and balanced. Fox gives Trump haters a voice, and the is allowed audience to decide for themselves whose right. Unlike other MSM outlets that present only one view from every anchor and staffer.

Well, you have to pay more.

She’s an idiot.

It was being used as a pretext to spy on everyone in the Trump campaign, and to use those “spies” to plant incriminating evidence into the campaign, evidence like the words “Russia has dirt on Hillary”, so that if she lost, that evidence could be reported to paint the Trump campaign as having colluded with Russia.

Which is kind of what happened, except that they were not able to get anyone in the campaign to pass on their BS to others in the campaign. And they couldn’t find anyone in the campaign willing to compose testimony, even under extreme pressure to confirm their false narrative re Russian collusion.

1. I dodn’t kill him, I hired someone who did.

2. Point me to the statute that clearly says it’s ok to take information from a foreign government if you turn it over to the FBI after the fact.

3. No they aren’t, information is not a campaign donation and has never been deemed to be so.

4. You think the Russians gave Steele that information because they needed the money? Lol

Fox News dropped “Fair and Balanced” as a slogan several years ago. Couldn’t keep a straight face when they said it, I guess.

1 Like

Sorry but comparing what the Clinton campaign did to what trump said he would do - take dirt from a foreign government - is just plain idiotic. Also comparing it to the Russians stealing (conservatives never seem to care that the Russian government stole from Americans. I guess becuae in the end it helped you. So ■■■■ it.) from Americans and using that information to help Donald trump. Also idiotic. Not even in the same ball park.

5 Likes

No. Still using it.

“Fox News still keeps both the “Fair & Balanced” and “Most Watched. Most Trusted.” slogans.”

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=Awrxguov.ARdPSsADhHnHgx.;_ylu=X3oDMTByYmpmZjA4BGNvbG8Dc2czBHBvcwMzBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--/RV=2/RE=1560635567/RO=10/RU=https%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FFair_and_balanced/RK=2/RS=VZ5fvcSuQYCvkrIpLOqbGwhFr8k-

They’re still saying it and you’re still believing it. Mission accomplished. Next…

1 Like

Yes, it’s idiotic, Hillary actually took dirt from Russia, all Trump did was talk about it.

Russian dirt under her gnarled, crusty old finger nails.

But that dirt was (D)ifferent, dontchaknow?

And if you believe that I have a bridge to sell you.

Your link doesn’t work.