EXCLUSIVE: Jan. 6 Protest Organizers Say They Participated in ‘Dozens’ of Planning Meetings With Members of Congress and White House Staff

Good question. It would be almost like making bail money available for a legal protest.

3 Likes

Focus. Why would Gozar be offering blanket pardons if everything was meant to be legal?

What have democrats done to cause this? The exact policies, please. Also what is the solution to fix it?

Hopefully you say pay workers more or provide better benefits.

As per the OP, I am going to need to see more receipts. Put up or shut up

The Brandon Administration has been such a total disaster they are desperate to distract the American people from their screwups.

It was an overblown protest/ trespass and never an insurrection.

If it had been an insurrection they would have been armed of course instead of totally unarmed. : :roll_eyes:

We know that and so do the dishonest democrats!

2 Likes

It’s ridiculous…

There are a few hundred Americans still stuck in Afghanistan after that embarrassment…no democrats have said a word about them but a bunch of people we all admit were idiots 10 months ago are still top of their mind. Inflation is outpacing paychecks…the latest migrant caravan crashed through Mexican police lines this morning headed to Texas…

January 6 was a riot…all involved should be prosecuted (promptly this leaving them in jail forever crap is wrong)…it was not an “insurrection”.

Common sense Americans have more important things to worry about.

2 Likes

Those are some of the things they want to distract us from. Don’t think it is working except for the :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: of course.

The independent voters seem to be catching on quickly.

We know Harris offered bail money for protests in Minnesota, so maybe for the same reason?. We don’t know what Gozar said or did, much less why. Gozar, whom I take to be some congressperson, never discussed it with me.

1 Like

Doesn’t always work that way. When asked about Trumps “disastrous “ Covid policy, we got “he said it was t going to be that bad and later said he knew it was, which didn’t make one person sick.

2 Likes

If all these lawmakers did was plan a protest that was supposed to be conducted behind the barriers, then no issue in my opinion.

If there were lawmakers giving protesters times of lawmaker attendance in the halls, how to get into the halls, etc… then that is wrong.

That seems reasonable.

Ok, what did Biden say that caused product shortages or an increase in gas prices.

Focus…it’s now guilty till proven innocent…amirite? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Come on man, they have rock solid hearsay evidence.

3 Likes

Not an economics expert, but my suspicion that throwing free money at people not to work could be a contributing factor to excess demand and less supply.

3 Likes

Now look out at the ocean and see all of those ships that have goods that would otherwise be used during the Christmas season.

That free money ran out over a month ago. Labor shortages are still occurring.

And how did that contribute to labor shortages in other countries that produce most our goods?

Yeah… the trucking companies were abusing a mostly immigrant population who would get them into contracts where they would lease to own the vehicles but only pay them by the mile. If they missed a payment or quit, the truck would be seized along with all of the money that had been paid into “owning” the truck. The trucking companies were able to extract more profit by not only making money off the purchase of the truck, but categorizing the drivers as independent contractors so they would have to deal with pesky things like payroll taxes and health care.

There is a reason why this law was put into place.

I talked to a truck driver on the west coast this weekend…that stupid California law isn’t going to make anything better. There are lots of other states those guys can work in.

2 Likes

Even in states that ended Unemployment benefits early have not seen people clamoring to get those great McDonald’s jobs.

Newsom seems intent on sabatoging his constituents in every way he can think of.

Outlawing gas powered mowers as just another example put the old shaftola to landscapers and home owners all across the state.

The man is a total PIG!