Exclusive: After Khashoggi murder, some Saudi royals turn against king’s favorite son

Strange. Is that what makes an adult?

Does now…

They’re not aiding Yemeni terrorists and doing bombing raids for them? Huh. I guess you’ll have to enlighten us with some fancy Trumpsplaining.

Away ya go…

Yemeni terrorists? You mean the internationally recognized government of Yemen?

No. Yemeni members of al qaeda. I suppose there could be members from other countries as well. And there’s also the financial links between the Saudi royal family and al qaeda. But by all means, tell us how they are spectacular allies.

Saudi Arabia are not assisting the Yemeni government? Huh, I must have looked at the wrong news.

Al qaeda not in Yemen? Huh. Musta looked at the wrong news. Saudi royals not financially linked to al qaeda? Huh. Musta looked at the wrong news. Majority of 9/11 hijackers not from Saudi Arabia? Huh. Musta looked at the wrong news.

Lol. Damn fake news. Keep on Trumpin!

3 Likes

I have no doubt AQ is in Yemen. I have no doubt some Saudis financially support AQ. It is a fact the terrorist scum from 9/11 were Saudis.

All true, not in contention.

Does some make all?

When the royal family is tied to al qaeda, yeah.

There are 15,000 members of the House of Saud with the rank of prince or princess or above.

Ok.

10 charles

They aren’t all pulling in the same direction. There are rogues among them.

So is that what makes them a spectacular ally? What’s the benefit? Oh. I forgot…$$$$. Nothing more. As if we can’t make a deal with any other nation. It’s just trump kissing ass again. No biggie.

Are we fighting in Yemen?

That’s their problem. We didn’t make them an incestuous monarchy.

Why would we need to be?

I remember when turning Mecca into a glass parking lot was a common refrain of republicans here. Now they want to arm the Saudi’s at any cost.

2 Likes

Yep. Amazing to see the turnaround.

Saudi Arabia is a terrorist state and has been for years.

I’m not surprised.