Ex-Trump staffer out at CNN. Accused of slipping abortion pill to mistress

I don’t know what did the fathers mistress say?

Why does it matter which one of the Republican’s mistresses revealed it?

And I notice you’ve still yet to condemn the Republican politician the same way you do the women

1 Like

Which time?

Damn it. I was gonna draw it out.

:rage:

You guys have lost your minds. Why does it matter if not only isn’t the person who is the supposed victim the one reporting, but the one who is reporting is one who has financial and revenge to be gained.

I hope you’re prepared to stand by that standard if you’re ever accused of murder.

You do understand why the Republican’s other mistress did that right? It was to establish the danger the Republican presents so she could legally keep him from harming her son.

Yup, no one ever lies during custody disputes. Especially not spurned women who thought their guy was going to ditch his spouse for them.

Let’s hear from the actual victim.

Any of them.

Were you?

Then it would be really easy to prove the Republican columnist is lying about the stripper the Republican politician was banging being in the hospital.

Exactly. Get the actual victim on the set.

Maybe she doesn’t want to be attacked by a legion of Trump fanatics.

1 Like

Yeah. I get it. I didn’t want to do the paperwork to get my tax refund either.

I believe the Republican politician can call his other mistress to testify if he wanted

:laughing:.

Yeah, great comparison there.

Great and when she testifies that he did this to her, then we can start on the murder case.

Reading comprehension 101: The poster wondered if certain other people who call abortion murder, Republican crusaders, would call this murder. Q: Does that question constitute calling it murder?

:smile: It’s that basic of a concept.

Yeah cause a man who is cheating on his wife with multiple women is of high moral character.

You would not expect that he would lie and cheat to protect his “home life”

It starts with a legitimate accusation. What has been presented today is called hearsay.