Ex-Trump staffer out at CNN. Accused of slipping abortion pill to mistress

He had an affair with a Trump senior campaign adviser. He had another affair with a woman from a strip club. He slipped an abortion pill to the pregnant strip club worker. She aborted.

Party of family values.

3 Likes

This guy sounds like garbage.

I hope he never works again.

Me too.

I am curious if republicans here will call for murder charges.

If true he should be.

Are you calling it a murder?

1 Like

The old ā€œok for me, but not for theeā€ mentality is at it again,I see.

Only the best! And I tell you what, this guy perfectly represents Trumpism in all its vile and disgusting ways.

2 Likes

Second hand imaginings from a spurned mistress is gospel if it can be used it to damn a republican, who might get in the way of killing babies.

1 Like

Is what Jason Miller did murder?

Intentionally causing the loss of a fetus without the motherā€™s consent should be a crime. Many states will charge when a fetus is lost due to an act of violence or neglect.

So itā€™s murderā€¦

If he did it, yup.

Iā€™d like to hear it from the side-chick he did it to, as opposed to hearing it from the side-chick who is pissed that he didnā€™t ditch his wife for her.

In some states causing the loss of a fetus through an act of violence or negligence can result in charges up to murder, I believe.

Of course itā€™s a fetus that is lost, not a baby.

This same lovely gent, while married, schtupped and impregnated ex-transition advisor A.J. Delgado during the campaign, who had his son.

ā€œMy wife and I, along with our two daughters, are excited to welcome William into the world and into our family, and we appreciate the well wishes weā€™ve received from so many,ā€ Miller said in a statement to Page Six, which first reported the news.

What a pig.

So only the host can murder a fetus?

1 Like

Huh?

/ten char

Just your run of the mill Trumpist! Total disregard for everybody but himself.

1 Like

Fox News will hire him, probably.

:point_up_2:

That is how Family Values Republicans talk now.

1 Like

It itā€™s true, Is what Jason Miller did murder?