Ex-Fox News Analyst Ralph Peters Unloads on Sean Hannity and Fox News

So Fisa warrants are bad if they are used against the DNC and good against the RNC? We get it!

He was a staffer of no one! He was just a senate intel leader, for 20 + yrs.

LOL. When did I say that?

You seem upset Wolf got nailed for lying about his contacts that he leaked to.

An indictment is proof?

nope

Good to know, you are alone in your principles then.

nonsensical

Ohh he gets a trial! But his will be a nascar race compared to that of Manaforts and Popadopalous. The FBI did the indictment not the special counsel.

CNN is acting like its the end of the world that a FISA was used to get information from a journalist that was used against wolf.

But you said ‘last night’s indictment proves otherwise’. Why waste time with the trials if it’s already proven?

Lock them up!

So an FBI indictment is proof, but a special counsel’s indictment is not proof? how does that work exactly?

It’s really a shame that ratings come before country. Not just right wing either.

1 Like

Yeah lock them all up! I want all the cards on the deck! Muellers, The IG’s, The FBI’s, the CIA’s, im tired of all the secret BS!

That we can agree on!

Um, that’s what I originally said. Maybe I missed something somewhere.

Col. Ralph Peters hates America?

You guys really have no compulsions about throwing people under the bus, do you?

There are 15 members of the Senate intel committee. He’s not and never has been one of them, since he’s not a Senator.

An important figure, yes. But keep things in perspective.

1 Like

It’s all a matter of defending the fact that your side is in power and you’ll do anything to keep them there.

Do you have a link to this? I haven’t seen anything to indicate a FISA warrant was issued for this.