Evil doesn’t begin to describe this administration

Thanks for asking.

Yes! And it didn’t end well. That’s all you need to know.

Sounds scary.

And yes, I know several gay people, one of which was a relative (no deceased) and another that I went to school with and we are still friends.

Do you know what they did? They lived their lives as they wished, and they didn’t try to shove their lifestyle down my throat.

I guess that’s too difficult for some to understand.

2 Likes

It ended with the death of a child. Is that scary enough for you? Perhaps that may explain why I’m so passionate about the evil Democrats are doing?

Define that? What is “shoving their lifestyle down your throat” look like?

Like take for instance the the complaint of the children and dollars and drag queens… was that shoving it down your throat? Or was that the rage machine feeding it to you?

Sounds terrible.

My sympathies.

Not sure how the evil Democrats are to blame but I won’t press that one.

I’ll accept that you are sincere. I’m not going to share details, but it has destroyed and affected many lives. The mother of the child was an in-law that was the primary influence in this young man’s confusion. Following the death, she became an alcoholic and nearly died. She spent two months in rehab and to this day can’t socialize. She is only in her late 30’s now and most likely will be divorced soon.

So, get off your world of “spin” and try to consider that not everything gay or transgender is harmless. It’s not.

Not sure how this is all the Democrats fault…. But sorry your loss.

My experience is that I have known many gay and trans people before and after they either came out or transitioned and the acceptance by their friends and family made them happier and more productive humans.

I’m happy for them. Just keep it away from the children.

Mark Dice’s opinions on Rubin adopting kids are issues-based. Why do you believe he "hates the very existence of " Rubin?

Like in the example of the dollars and drag queens.

They aren’t your children.

Why would you be against [eating?] unicorn meat in a world where others were eating unicorn meat? Why would you be against “six year old[s] getting trans surgery” in a “world where six year old[s] were getting trans surgery”?

No, they aren’t “my children,” they are tomorrows school shooters.

He equates gayness with pedophilia.

You should see a shirt that he sells on his website about what to do with pedophiles.

Ahhhh 4chan nonsense.

Cool.

1 Like

The source is horrible.

Are you denying the information is true, or just that you don’t like the source?

Take a look at who most of the school shooters have been.

I wouldn’t even call that a source.

You’ve answered my question.