Even too liberal for Whoopie

…and Whoopi gets spanked for being…whoopi.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/whoopi-goldberg-suspended-from-the-view-over-holocaust-comments/ar-AATnv5d?ocid=msedgntp

My daughter’s family visited NYC a few years back on a vacation. After some time, her 9-year-old son kept asking for them to find a place where he could wash his hands. “Why do you need to wash your hands?”

“They smell like … New York.”

From the mouth of babes.

3 Likes

Tell them to stay away from San Fran. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Not worth trying to explain it to him. He’ll just keep repeating it.

By and large, it’s a lib tactic to get people out of cars. Either get them on carbon-free bikes, or herd them onto public transportation out of frustration from the congested remaining car lanes.

1 Like

They’re there to showcase lib-think.

Know your enemy.

For the record, I only see what’s on The View when it makes news or when a thread pops up about something they said.

An extra 2 week vacation…oh the humanity.

They should take away her fake Jewish last name as punishment.

1 Like

Why? Posters on this board have repeatedly argued that Jewish is not a race. It’s not by the way. It is at least a religion and at most an ethnicity.

Goldberg is German for ‘gold mountain.’

She chose a Jewish name as a stage name to help break in to the industry.

She dropped out of high school at the age of 17 and got heavily addicted to drugs. She checked into rehab at the age of 17 and cleaned up her act. There she met her first husband with whom she had her only child – a daughter named Alexandria. The marriage didn’t last long, and Whoopi moved to California with her daughter with the intention of pursuing a career in show business. Adopting the stage name of Whoopi Goldberg, she became one of the founders of the San Diego Repertory Theatre.

Whoopi began to write comedic monologues and made a name for herself as a stand-up comedian. She toured America with her act called “The Spook Show” which showcased her natural talent for whacky and dramatic humor.

It was a calculated decision and one that arguably paid off.

1 Like

On Monday, while discussing a Tennessee school district banning the graphic novel “Maus,” Goldberg said, "If you’re going to do this, then let’s be truthful about it because the Holocaust isn’t about race."

Whoopie still has that natural talent for whacky and dramatic humor.

Why did that Tenn district ban a graphic novel about the holocaust….

Holocaust was about race but not for the Jews. There were other races/ethnicities involved. I wonder if Slav is a race……

It wasn’t about anybody who wasn’t “the master race”?

It is a Pulitzer prize winner and should not be banned. Period.

Hitler definitely considered Jews an inferior race thats why he wanted them exterminated. I don’t think it’s ever been determined just why he felt that way but it certainly is the reason for the holocaust. It’s the ultimate racial hate crime of the century.

That’s good stuff.

1 Like

I don’t think being a Pulitzer Prize winner has anything to do with anything. I don’t understand the banning. It’s not the only one on the chopping block btw.

What do you mean it hasn’t been determined? What in the?

I am anti censorship. Hard stop.

Good just strange is all.

Other districts want to ban books because they feel like their kids shouldn’t exposed to what the parents believe is filth. Boo censorship booooo.

The lesson for the VIEW should also be less toxic to the singular opposition voice they seat on set.