Evangelical leaders downplay potential Roe v. Wade reversal

It’s almost like the dog chasing the car thing.

Doing their utmost to conceal their glee. If Roe is repealed, all manner of draconian laws can be implemented at the state level with less resistance at the federal level.

I hope Roe v Wade is overturned. I’d love to see states implementing laws with jail terms for offenders. The optics of that ■■■■ show would be something to see.

In addition, arresting offenders who go over state lines to secure an abortion.

Some ultra right wingers want to charge women, having abortions with murder. Maybe some deep red, ■■■■■■ up state will do that.

Homicide squads investigating miscarriages. Gonna be epic.

They already regularly push legislation to see how far they can go before being slapped down. That effort will go on steroids in the absence of RvW.

Or it might be like health care. Threatening to repeal the ACA when they knew they couldn’t, then ■■■■■■■■ the bed when they had the opportunity. Either way, it will be epic. Imagine how pissed off evangelicals will be if Roe is overturned and a Republican congress fails to enact legislation against it.

why would that happen . It is supposed to be real popular among people. People elect state legislators and governors.

1 Like

Ever hear of gerrymandering? Google it.

One good hope is the general ineptness and stupidity of your average politician, regardless of the letter behind their name.

Watching Handmaids Tale is gonna be even more troubling this week.

gerrymandering…to disemfranchise those who have irresponsible sex?
Where would that data be kept?

I’m pro choice, but I’m actually looking forward to the disaster that ensues for the GOP if Roe is repealed. He’ll, these morons had 7 years to prepare for the repeal and replace of the ACA and they couldn’t get their ■■■■ together.

Try not being utterly daft for a change.

1 Like

you brought up gerrymandering in the abortion context .

looking for daft? Umm… it’s closer than you think.

They lie right through their gleaming white tv preacher thieving victimizing the poor teeth.

You’re terrible at this.

Well this thread is a great example of the left losing their collective minds over the Kennedy retirement.