Ethics violations and removal from office

Here is a pretty good one

To date, no one has documented that Trump was even aware of any suspicious entanglements in his far-flung businesses, let alone that he was directly compromised by the Russian mafia or the corrupt oligarchs who are closely allied with the Kremlin. So far, when it comes to Trump’s ties to Russia, there is no smoking gun.

I read your article thanks for posting, but I have been all over the world and seen what Russians buy at high prices. if it looks bad for Trump he is not alone. the article does not objectively look at Russian Mob activity, it looks only at Trump.

I think it would be illegal for Trump to discriminate against national origins.

That’s a heck of a whopper you came up with there. :slight_smile:

Well that is one way of looking at it I guess.

Russians laundered money from their kleptocracy through multiple places so why look at Trump… night hold up I guess.

We know a few things though… Trump burned all of his creditors and no one would lend to him anymore. Then he starts to pay cash for things like golf courses… which aren’t known as huge money makers.

The cash came from somewhere and to say that the head of the company was unaware if it was from illicit sources is a pretty Pollyanna view to take.

we will see what his cfo says to Mueller. but the panama papers would be the same. the show rampant corruption and no prosecutions.

this is interesting though to see corruption on a global scale.

Yeah… the Panama and Paradise papers should have caused much more of an uproar than they did.

I mean when you see that Wilbur Ross has been offshoring money that he didn’t report and is allowed to keep a job just goes to show how little the public seems to care.

1 Like

any democrats mentioned?

Don’t know.

If there are they should be hung out to dry.

I thought I made that pretty clear.

yes, but while I focus on both sides you focus on Trump. it goes both ways.

Bring up someone else and I will gladly look into it and form an opinion based on the information

But right now the President of the United States is the big news story… every single day… so excuse me for when someone brings up Russians and Trump I point to the thing that I think might actually take him down.

Clinton Foundation. obvious enough

Outside of the CEC whistles… the majority of the activity of the Clinton Foundation does look above board.

I can see why accusations of influence peddling and pay for play do dog them. I just don’t see that the evidence for it is sufficient.

If there was new evidence that showed gross misuse of funds, I would have no problem with the Clintons being put into jail for a long time.

Was just reading this… came out today.

I am not sure if this has any legs. Only time will tell.

Scott Balber, an attorney representing the Agalarovs and Kaveladze, said their transactions were wholly above board. “I’m actually perplexed why anybody is interested in this or why anybody in their right mind would treat this as suspicious,” he said. “These are all transactions either between one of Mr. Agalarov’s accounts and another of Mr. Agalarov’s accounts or one of Mr. Agalarov’s accounts and an account in the name of one of his employees.”

Goldstone’s spokesperson, David Wilson, dismissed the notion that his client’s transactions were suspicious as “ridiculous.” Prosecutors have not charged the Agalarovs, Kaveladze, or Goldstone with any wrongdoing.

Don’t stop there. Keep on reading.

I also said… it might have legs. It might not.

might might not is not worth copy and paste.

I hope the whole campaign finance shenanigans come crashing down. it is the height of corruption.

The deep state has committed many felony leaks over the past couple years. It does stand out like a sore thumb, that if they has access to the silver bullet which would prove the guilt of Trump, that they would have leaked that looooong ago. Like Strzok said, “there is no there, there.”

this OP was focused on what should happen to the side that is lying. anybody read the OP?

And youd be correct. Makes you wonder why so many people come onto this very site and exclusively blame the other side.

Trump cultist are the worst of the worst because they scapegoat both sides call and pretend Trump is some step above both when in fact he is worse than the two parties.

it is hard to substantiate worse than the two parties as he is a result of the two parties. if you go to the heart of the OP one side is lying their ass off. which one it is we do not know but there should be considerable consequences for the liars for the reasons I outlined in the OP