Error code: 521

I keep getting this error, also it seems the website ir running extremely slow for some reason.

Anyone else?

I’ve gotten it once or twice. I just come back at a later time, and 9/10 times it’s working again. I think partially it is because of the sheer number of posts that are posted within a day, which is no one’s fault, really. We’re just carrying about our days, as usual, unless someone decides to troll or spam.

I’d do my best Red Forman imitation as to what’s going on with the board . . . .

But there was a flowchart on Halloween costume to determine if you should do it. And the flow chart said to keep my damn mouth shut :smiley:

1 Like

I love how you mods keep your sense of humor sometimes. I’ve been a moderator on a message board. It can be an adventure! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Someone needs to shut down the bot…ASAP

Every time I post something today and yesterday…It takes 3 times of this 521 error. It’s almost as if the Dolphin is saying So long and thanks for all the fish.

Is this board going to collapse? Will it be destroyed by some other force…and if so…will their be another alternate board someplace else that will magically transform us all there without us knowing it?

Well this is what comes up.