Enemy of the People (and truth)

At first I was going to link the story of the not so stunning bad jobs report, but this seems a much more important story today. Our dishonest leftist press is completely corrupt. The relationship between them and big tech really needs looking into. It seems to me to be an “unholy alliance” which poses a grave threat to truth and liberty. This is a threat to our nation, a greater threat than RW terrorism or Islamic extremism. These entities and the power they wield is a clear and present danger.

Um…repeal of net neutrality laws was a RIGHT WING cause.

And the fake comments were intended to make it look like there was more support for REPEAL than there actually was.

You do know this…don’t you?

3 Likes

Let the grievance flow through him…

2 Likes

throw in “CNN” and “MSNBC” into the article and they’ll ignore everything else.

1 Like

not the point. not surprised you missed it.

I have no clear opinion on net neutrality laws. I understand the argument for both sides and each has its merit. I’m uncertain what type of regulation would serve best.

I do have an opinion on leftist media and big tech collusion.

“everything else” isn’t the point.

who in the press was involved?

That we know of? CNN and MSNBC. Do you think thats all? Do you think this is isolated. This story isn’t about net neutrality, its about leftist media and big tech shaping opinion and the power they have to do it.

So you’re saying it is CNN’s fault?

how were CNN and MSNBC involved? what did they do specifically, and why were they supporting the Trump administrations repeal of net neutrality?

1 Like

You did not read your own article. Or maybe you did but misunderstood it.

Are you asking why companies who control broadband pipes would want to fund a campaign to repeal net neutrality laws that, if repealed, would allow them to segregate the internet to our disadvantage?

1 Like

a good point perhaps. maybe isp’s owning media is too much “monopoly” power.

It’s almost as if big media doesn’t actually care that much about left or right politics and is more focused on making money.

Irony

1 Like

except thats only mostly true. or maybe they believe they’ll make more money in leftist lala land

you still haven’t shown, neither has the article, how CNN and MSNBC were actively involved in this.

Nah.

The Party of Grievance has its loyal followers making conclusions like in the OP based on the title of the article (oh noez CNN and MSNBC bad!1!) without reading what’s in the article.

What why were you for net neutrality repeal then.

Yah. Irony.

Get the billion dollar corps to do the government’s dirty work and bam! Instant lib support.

1 Like