Email release shows US suspected corruption at Burisma

So what is this email from February 24th, 2016 all about?
(Start from the bottom of the email)

Blue Star Strategies represented Burisma’s interests and lobbying within the US.
U/S Novelli is Under Secretary Catherine Novelli at State Department; generally the #3 position at State Department.

Blue Star Strategies acting on behalf of Burisma is trying to meet with the #3 at State to understand the known corruption at Burisma. The email also highlights Hunter Biden’s role at Burisma which further illustrates that Joe Biden is full of ■■■■ when he says he had no idea his son worked on the board at Burisma.

The Ukrainian prosecutor Viktor Shokin was fired in March 29 of 2016, about a month after this email exchange between US officials.

You got him now.

2 Likes

also we have known Burisma was corrupt for decades, there have been like 15 investigation into the owner alone.

we know Burisma hired hunter biden because of his daddy, but you yet to prove that either hunter or his dad are connection to any corruption.

Are you trying to show what is already apparent? Burisma has been corrupt for a long time. What is the point?

We don’t even know that, do we?

we don’t have it in writing but Burisma is very corrupt and I don’t see why they would hire him for any other reason. but that doesn’t mean Joe did they any favors.

like I said there have been 15 + investigation into Burisma founder alone.

Highly suspicious, though. If it was any of Trump’s relatives I’d immediately suspect corruption. I suspect it of Biden.

And to reintroduce this piece…

Viktor Shokin’s sworn affidavit stating the reasons he was dismissed from his position as General Prosecutor for Ukraine. See sections 4-12 of Shokin’s statement for specific details on pressure from US officials, including Biden.

We now have internal communication within State Department corroborating there was corruption at Burisma at the time Hunter Biden was employed. We also have Viktor Shokin’s sworn statement that he was fired as General Prosecutor under pressure from US officials while he was investigating corruption; the corruption discussed in the internal communication at State.

Viktor Shokin that super corrupt lawyer who was found with a safe full of diamonds? you wanna trust that guy.

2 Likes

To further illustrate how full of ■■■■ Joe Biden is when he states he had no idea Hunter Biden was on the board of Burisma, here is an article from WaPo (repost by Stars and Stripes and not behind paywall).

https://www.stripes.com/news/us/diplomat-tells-investigators-he-raised-alarms-in-2015-about-hunter-biden-s-ukraine-work-but-was-rebuffed-1.603674

Kent said he had concerns that Ukrainian officials would view Hunter Biden as a conduit for currying influence with his father, said the people. But when Kent raised the issue with Biden’s office, he was told the then-vice president didn’t have the “bandwidth” to deal with the issue involving his son as his other son, Beau, was battling cancer, said the people familiar with his testimony.

“Kent” is George Kent, deputy assistant Secretary of State

1 Like

I thing new in any of your posts.

Making a statement on the request of Dmytro Firtash.

A double whammie.

:rofl: It goes on like the energizer bunny, huh Big Guy?

3 Likes

So this revelation means what exactly?

It means yaboi ridin’ dirty.

1 Like

Which boy?

I will cut to the chase.

The entire Kerfuffle over the firing of Shokin would be suspect if it could be shown that President Biden was acting outside of the official policy of the US, the EU and the rest of the Western World. That he went rogue to protect his son.

He didn’t… so therefore it is really hard to prove that pushing for Shokin’s removal was done with any intent other than official policy.

LOL he bragged about it on TV.

European and US officials pressed Ukraine to sack Viktor Shokin, the country’s former prosecutor-general, months before Joe Biden, the former US vice-president, personally intervened to force his removal, people involved in the talks said. Mr Biden did not act unilaterally nor did he instigate the push against Mr Shokin, despite suggestions to the contrary by supporters of US president Donald Trump, people familiar with the matter said.Subscribe to read | Financial Times

Prominent Republican senators, including Rob Portman of Ohio and Ron Johnson of Wisconsin, were on a similar push at the time, calling for “urgent reforms to the prosecutor-general’s office and judiciary” in an early 2016 letter to Mr Poroshenko.

Ahhh so Trump was right to press Zelensky and threaten his country’s foreign aide. I’m seeing the big picture now. :roll_eyes:

Big Guy.