Electoral College - 3/11/20 - Trump vs Biden

Trapped how?

Allan

I hope that you are right.

Defund the police. He has to support it.

I don’t agree. 2000 was the definition of razor thin. Almost a 1% win in two of the three states, only one of which was needed for a victory is a close win but not razor thin.

I just think the jobs from last month served notice of a bounce back. Who knows but I think with things like “de-fund the police”, Trump is going to win.

And he’s cleared out most of the dross at the top of the DoJ, FBI, NSA, CIA… It will mean the wholesale replacement of any other Obama holdovers in the administration. And the remaking of Government departments to uphold the Constitution in deed and not just in word.

The first woman candidate had to send a man out to console her supporters, because of well woman issues.

Too bad you were not on the forum during the 2008 or 2012 that for certain McCain or Romney would win.

Allan

I was on the forum back then and I was livid that Romney won because I thought it guaranteed a loss. Same with McCain, I was ticked because I hate liberal lite. I felt like it was going to be hard to beat Obama both times but a better candidate could have won.

I got Biden at 344 to Trump’s 193.

Biden takes Michigan, Pennsylvania, Minnesota and Wisconsin.

Florida goes to Biden due to better standing with older voters.

Trump holds onto Georgia and Texas.

Arizona goes to Biden.

Trump keeps Ohio.

Biden takes NC. That is my only real tossup. If Trump takes NC then it is Biden 329 and Trump 208.

1 Like

Nobody could have beaten Obama in 2008.

1 Like

I can agree with all of this.

1 Like

It’s good to dream big dreams. :rofl:

Maybe… I do suspect we sent McCain to the slaughter because that was the consensus.

#eyeontheball

2 Likes