El Paso Walmart Shooting

"I can speak, say whatever I want too…is that a problem old wise one?"

Wait. I thought conservatives were whining about being silenced. Tell them your secret.

first of all, I dont know what you mean by “white supremacy”. For me its a term fabricated in USA by liberals to target their political opponents and white people generally (like many other terms like that).
Secondly, what is false in my post you quoted?

Iv never had human before, but iv eaten Seal and Whale.

Good thing there’s never been any cannibals in the US, otherwise some might look pretty silly by bringing up one story in Canada.

Aww, you gave it a try didn’t you. :hugs:

well you would what I would call a white supremacist you clearly think white people are genetically better then everyone else and that non whites shouldn’t be allowed in America.

people like you have no place in North America, do not apply.

Last time we crossed our ways, 2 or 3 weeks ago, you insited as well with the naturalization. It looks its your favorite trolling point, no matter the debated issue

I was fishing in a remote area of Nunavut and the local community invite us to dinner can’t say no.

Correction. America was built almost entirely by white people through slavery and exploitation of immigrant labor. They might of owned the plantations and railroads but they didn’t do most of the actual work

1 Like

No worries here, I’ve eaten dog before. Just don’t break that seal and void the warranty. lol

Who brought up “teaching us history” to poster again?
I merely pointed out that there is no need to teach someone who demonstrated us history knowledge as is required for the exam.

Well, you know what is said:

Canadians have a tendency not to be less racist than Americans, but less loud about it. As Charmaine Nelson, a professor of art history at McGill University, wrote recently in the Walrus, Canadians are “more insidious and covert” in their racism. This is where the notion of exceptionalism fails.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/articles/2017-08-17/are-canadians-less-racist-than-americans

1 Like

I know a few. He’s not fooling anyone. lol

1 Like

Oh my gosh, how do you come to genetics?!?
I just asked what would be wrong in keeping USA majoritarian white (for example by stopping mass immigration, kicking out illegals, etc) and remembered you that USA was built mainly by white people

He appears to only know US white history.

1 Like

In that sense our current president is remarkably qualified for his position

The Canadian railroad system was built by Asian immigrants.

Ours was 50asian and 50 not depending on which side you are coming from

So was the US railroad system in the west.

1 Like

there is no white and black history.
but the history of USA