Economy adds 157k jobs; unemployment rate lowest since 2000. Good News

Gewd boy

7 Likes

Yeah, he got out of the way and then fewer jobs were added in 2017 than during any year in his second term.

1 Like

Like this? Like what exactly?

trump will wreck the econony
trump will crash the stock market
food stamps help the economy
Americans won’t do those jobs
tax cuts will hurt Americans, crumbs
deregulation will hurt the economy
tariffs will hurt the economy
…the list goes on

1 Like

Thanks obama?

Which way are y’all playing this??

We’ll go into recession regardless who holds the house! Recessions are cyclical…

37K added manufacturing jobs to total 400k since Trump took office…

Obama thought only a magic wand could do that…DA!

Good news! We are nearing EIGHT years without a single month of net jobs losses.

May the streak continue for another eight!

This is your brain on Trump.

Completely impervious to reality and facts.

1 Like

That chart is dead on. It’s hilariously accurate. And also sad at just how unprincipled Trumpsters truly are.

2 Likes

Fun stuff. Pick any economic measure you like. Any one. I’d like to see how the trend line on any of those measures is better under Trump than Obama.

That’s awesome!

1 Like

Good little monkey! Blame dems anything and everything just like your master wants. You can collect your rubles any time now,

2 Likes

Trump doubled the deficit and we are on track for the largest deficits since the 2008 financial crisis… at full employment :rofl: in other words, you guys are big government spenders to prop up the economy

I’m glad the economy is doing well and I’m not going to blame or credit Trump or Obama for something that is largely out of their control.

Do dems want to fight the current policy making the economy boom? Yes.

Meanwhile, you had the knee jerk reaction as usual.

What policy is that exactly? And what is the boom exactly?

You must be in a bubble not to know…

The only knee-jerk reaction is you blaming dems for EVERYTHING, just like your master. They don’t have a single majority in the US federal government, and you and your master knee-jerk blame them for all things.

Thank Obama for handing Trump a booming economy!

1 Like

Yes… starts down once reps take back congress.