Early morning tweet fools the never Trumpers

Yay!

You got 'em!

1 Like

That’s why it worked so well. Because 179 out of 180 times they would have been right.

6 Likes

So…is that why he went to Afghanistan? to fool one never trumper? Is that what the OP is saying?

So…did he lie or not?

By that logic, Obama earned 8 years of golf because of dealing with tantrum throwing tea partiers.

In 3years, Trump has spent far more time hitting the links that Obama could have dreamed of, after saying he would be too busy.

They fooled ME Jerry.

He fooled us by not being a jerk for once. Congratulations, or something.

dont ever stop complaining about trump golfing

1 Like

Did you every complain about Obama golfing?

Do you find nothing hyprocritical in the fact that Trump has golfed more in 3 years than Obama did in 8?

1 Like

Has he been golfing since his surprise partial physical 2 weeks ago?

Considering all the planning and secrecy that went into it, you would have thought he would have visited more than 24 troops.

But if CNN is to believed - that’s what he did. He served dinner to 24 troops.

Trump arrived in time to serve Thanksgiving dinner to about two dozen troops before sitting down to eat with Barrasso and a commander based at Bagram. Playing behind them while they ate:

He also visited Afghanistan’s president and reopened talks with the Taliban.

Trump arrived in Afghanistan shortly after 8:30 p.m. local time Thursday. Within two hours, he met and took photos with troops at a dining hall, held a meeting with Afghan President Ashraf Ghani and delivered a speech to service members that wrapped up shortly after 11 p.m. local time.

The president said Thursday that he believes the Taliban is ready for a cease-fire, and announced that he would like to reduce the number of U.S. troops in Afghanistan from less than 14,000 to 8,600.

“The Taliban wants to make a deal — we’ll see if they make a deal. If they do they do, and if they don’t they don’t. That’s fine,” Trump said during his meeting with Ghani.

“The Taliban wants to make a deal and we’re meeting with them and we’re saying it has to be a cease-fire and they didn’t want to do a cease-fire and now they do want to do a cease-fire,” he added. “I believe it’ll probably work out that way."

Don’t ever stop being inconsistent on the issue of golf.

Don’t ever begin holding Trump to his own standard on golf.

The only standard Trump needs to meet is if he is cool or not. And he is cool.

Just really really cool. The coolest.

The CNN article reminded me of a picture I was showing the other day, it said.

Complacent Media #treason.

that is one way to let people know you like to casually throw around the word treason because it’s fun.

So he announced he was going t Mara Largo. He had T-day there in 2017 and 2018 and he told everyone he was doing so again,

Seems pretty believable. Why are you shocked people fell for it?

1 Like

Trump likes to fool people, that is true.

He golfs WAY too much.

1 Like

This place would be going ■■■■■■■ berserk if Obama negotiated with the Taliban.

For twice. Did it last Christmas too.