Drag Queen Hired as Elementary School Principle

Straight men?

“Why can’t girls be in the BOY Scouts?”

:rofl:

4 Likes

No one wants to be in the Boy Scouts anymore…

1 Like

Gay teachers and administrators are untrustworthy.

Yikes.

Thank you for staying off of Pedo Parkway.

2 Likes

What does Rudy in any way have to do with the topic of the thread?

In the definition of trolling in the rules.

Your are also not an arbitrator of the rules so stay out of it.

4 Likes

There is another problematic institution that covered up child sex abuse… I don’t think any drag queens were involved.

Proof of lib ideology ruining something else.

1 Like

Only one of the biggest cover ups of sexual abuse of boys at the hands of a very manly institution. For decades.

If only there had been a cross dresser in there maybe we would have found out sooner…

You mean the Boy Scouts? Where have you been dude….there’s a Netflix special and everything.

Spoiler Alert : The institution was rotted from the inside out for a very very very long time.

Known liberal pinkos the Mormon Church covered up sexual abuse in it’s Boy Scout troops for years.

1 Like

So gay guys have been molesting boys for quite awhile in boyscouts. Good to know.

1 Like

Wrong, pedophiles were molesting children in the scouts most of them straight men.

With wives and children.

1 Like

The point is that there was institutional protections from the organizations themselves that were more concerned with carrying on with the status quo and protecting the institution than protecting children.

We see this time and time again.

It isn’t drag queens doing this type of stuff but powerful figures that want to protect whatever club they are the head of.

I’ll come out an say it, I don’t trust my kids with “males” alone in almost any setting.

I have to know them beyond a measure of “comfortability” and even then one eye is open.

Men’s tendency’s are more violent and sexual, straight or not.

5 Likes

Wow. Sounds like toxic something something.

I would bet that adult males having sex with boys are not straight white men, young ladies probably. Doesn’t matter if they have wives or children.

5 Likes

That individuals sexual preference is aside to the fact that they are pedophiles.

What they did do was gain access to children under the cover of being deemed “normal” turns out that’s a pretty poor indicator.

You are the one who said it not me.

Very true, I never debated that point. Cover of being deemed normal are not straight men. Sooooo?

Right they aren’t normal straight men they are pedophiles.

Are you saying their extent of pedophilia was limited to young boys?