Dr. Mercola, the Vaccine, and Alternative Medicine

I also understand that many of those who are anti-vaxx or rejecting the COVID-19 vaccine are fans of Dr. Mercola.

Dr. Mercola had a complaint filed against him with the FDA or the licensing board for spreading dangerous and false information. They concluded that as long as he was not seeing patients, he could keep his blog as per his 1st amendment right. The problem is he still totes around his D.O as if he is an authority when he virtually has no evidence to back up his assertion. He has had feuds with the FDA dating way back to 2006.

Furthermore, because of him people are saying vitamin D and some form of vitamin C treats COVID-19. He has a conflict of interest because he sells these as a part of his supplements business.

More here: https://quackwatch.org/11Ind/mercola/

2 Likes

Mercola is a dangerous quack.

No one should listen to him.

4 Likes

I trust Doc Mitchel instead.

2 tablespoons every morning is a 100% preventative for the COVID.

If you have a friend that gets infected, 2 tablespoons every 4 hrs will stop it in it’s track and provide a full cure in 24 hours.

Doc WW

1 Like

Try this doctor’s advice. It’s another perspective worth hearing.

I’ll have a look tomorrow. I am in Okmulgee drinking lemon ginger tea and watching The Greatest Showman. No more YouTube tonight, at least about politics or hot button issues.

Drinking tea is doing wonders for anxiety and sleep. You should try it. :+1:

Lord knows things are stressful.

:rofl:

You know he’s not a medical doctor, right?

1 Like

I will. Thanks. It’s 4:24 am and I’ve been up for a while now…can’t sleep.

1 Like