Donna brizle... Disgusting!

Hahahaha. I love the uninformed. Paul Ryan will sit on the board of directors with Lachlan Murdoch over the newly established Fox Corporation. He will help determine content and programming for Fox News Channel. He will have nothing to do with the portion of Fox that was sold to Disney. :rofl:

1 Like

Seriously, seriously…it is absolutely hilarious that you question someone being dishonest, but you yourself is all in for a liar. Can’t have it both ways DOUG! LOL!

1 Like

I don’t know why Fox would put on Donna Brazille. She’s a liberal and an idiot. Hannity has her on his show, for who knows what reason, and it makes me want to shut him off just to avoid seeing her. Can’t stand her. If he keeps putting her on, it’s going to put viewers off, no matter how much he favors Trump. Watch out Sean!

So you approve of all dishonesty because Trump has lied? Isn’t that the infamous whataboutism?

Piss poor deflection. I guess you’re an example of birds of the feather…you know the rest. Stay supporting your liar and chief.

Ummm…this is a thread about Donna, not Trump. Your are the deflection to her dishonesty. But I guess you know the rest…birds of a feather…

you project well.

It’s kind of weird how this, which wasn’t a debate but a town hall, gets so much interest while Fox actually giving Donald Trump debate questions just kind of gets a shrug.

Maybe fox is filling the hole made by former liberal loud mouth bob beckel?

ETA: Reading this post can result in unwanted visual images.

Just so they don’t try squeezing her into Judge Janine’s wardrobe.

:nauseated_face:

Try getting that image out of your head. Maybe I should put a ‘youtube’ type warning with my post.

1. Brazille admits providing questions.

2. Various anonymous people say Fox may have given Trump the questions.

No, there is a difference.

It shows many on the left will fall for anything because they are uniformed and have little life experience…

assumes we a only watch Fox… Perfect.

The Smollett case is like the Mueller investigation in fast forward.

No it’s not.

The right knew it was fake from the beginning and the left is still in hysteria and really wants to believe it…

No it’s not.

Stupid again. Broadbrushing and hyperbole, nothing more.