Donald Trump's peace plan fails to boost Likud ahead of elections – poll

No. He IS not guilty unless he is found guilty by the Senate.

So he is only the third USA president to be impeached and hasn’t been found not guilty in his Senate trial currently.

Spin it however you like, if it helps to ease your pain.

Yes unlike Trump Bibi has been charged with criminal offenses, then tried to give himself immunity dude is totally innocent.

I am an Aussie; I have to deal with Morrison and his government of RWNJs.

Globalism sucks. It’s losing favour among voters everywhere. You are lucky you don’t have a PM into it. Is Scott Morrison's Government 'authoritarian populist' with a punitive bent? - ABC News

Morrison is a twice failed ad man whose lack of judgment was clear for all to see when he decided to holiday in Hawaii in the middle of our bushfire crises.

But he stands against the globalist imperium. That covers a multitude of sins.

There is very little Morrison stands for.

so that makes it okay that he didn’t pay firefighter fight bushfires under staffed.
after all he stuck it to globalism

He was overworked trying to give people handshakes after they begged for more firefighters.

Unfortunately I can’t post a video of a firefighter vividly and succinctly articulating what he thought of Morrison as it is against the ToS of this site.

I would add also that Morrison lost a Minister today who was forced to resign due to her blatant porkbarrelling prior to our last federal election.