Donald Trump makes absurd claim that illegal voters disguise themselves to vote

Just a patriot going to the polls.

The really-a-disgrace is staring back at Trump every time he checks out a mirror.

Of any lifetime.

I got three. One with red eyebrows and mustache, black and gray. Voted three times. Lol

1 Like

He’s not…dont worry…go back to sleep.

no you don’t

Yes you do. Says so right there.

The nation has not taken the proper steps to insure the integrity of our voting system and voter fraud is being committed.

I’m sure you have compelling evidence of significant voter fraud?

Here’s just one source.

Fraud permeates everything that exists where something of value is at stake. Does anybody deny that?

Trump is a master at playing certain people. It’s both easy to watch and see who, and sad to think there are so many gullible adults.

Did you actually read any of those cases they identified? The data characteristics are not revealed so it’s difficult to see the ratio of these incidents versus the total number of votes but I did notice they went all the way back to 1982 for some of the cases… How many votes would you say have been cast, across all states and in every election (local/state/federal), since 1982?

1 Like

.>

No Mr. President you don’t need an ID to go to the store and by groceries.

Of course you would know this if you ever went to the store to grocery shop instead of sending the servants.

.>>>>

This is where the chirping of the crickets begins.

I don’t deny voter fraud exists. I want to know if it is significant in changing the outcome of elections. Your link gave 1,100+ “proven” cases of voter fraud over a 40 year span. Did they change the outcome of any races? Voting fraud is bad but it will always exist. That doesn’t mean it actually changes outcomes.

72 of the cases they list were for ballot petition fraud… In other words, someone falsified a document for a ballot initiative… Certainly a criminal act, but not what most people would consider voter fraud… Here is an example case from your data:

Rodney McCulloch

McCulloch, a political consultant working on the reelection campaign of Milton Township Assessor James Gumm, was convicted of three counts of perjury and one count of disregard of the election code. McCulloch oversaw a scheme that forged signatures to qualify Gumm for the ballot. He received two years’ probation, 150 hours of community service, and was ordered to pay $200 to a county anti-crime fund.

There is ample evidence of voter fraud and to perpetuate it’s non-existence or insignificance is foolish.

27 of the incidents listed in their data are classified as “Miscellaneous”… Here is an example case:

Paul Schurick and Julius Henson

Paul Schurick, the former Campaign Manager to Maryland Governor Robert Ehrlich, was convicted of election fraud after approving a robocall to black voters telling them not to vote because the Democrats had already won the 2010 gubernatorial election. A Circuit Court Judge spared Schurick jail time, opting to sentence him to 30 days’ home detention, four years of probation, and 500 hours of community service. Julius Henson was also convicted on one count of conspiracy to violate election law for his part in recording the robocall. A Circuit Court judge sentenced Henson to 60 days in jail and ordered him to complete 300 hours of community service.

Source: bit.ly/2fiEkve, bit.ly/2eoyj2c, bit.ly/2fFfKc4

Nobody claims that there is statistically insignificant amount of “voter fraud”… To assume that ANY system would result in a perfect vote is even more foolish…

Please…just stop.