Don Jr Compared Dems to Nazis at Pardoned Trolls Movie Premiere

You opened yourself up to the comparison with your comment here.

Here is the video ! One that the left didnt delete.

You would think Fox News (the last bastion of truthful news) would be all over this.

Obama made a couple of silly comments like this in his first year - I found it a bit cringy when he got like this a handful of times.

Trump says ā– ā– ā– ā–  like this every couple of hours. So Itā€™s really no comparison, but I agree it was kind of beneath the office for Obama to get in any way involved in these kinds of skirmishes.

Ohh Ignore that Obama said to go assault people, But Trump Trump Trump! Who was president before Trump? Who said the police acted stupid? Wasnt trump! But all of a sudden the Dems love law enforcement when it pertains to Mueller, other than that , I guess they are just stupid!

Yeah. Abortion on demand wasnā€™t part of the Nazi platform. They had sorta the opposite philosophy with their Lebensborn programs.

Margaret Singer would disagree.

They both supported killing millions of people. Get it now?

It happens daily! Diamond and Silk were victims of it, as are many others! Fox did cover it, and even had an exposeā€™ on it.

When did Obama say to ā€œgo assault peopleā€?

The Nazis supported killing the enemy of the people. Not their own populace.

Ill send Mr Burgess to Sean Hannity, He will tear him up!

During Thanksgiving, I want you to get in your loved ones faces who disagree with you!

Sounds just like Mad Max! Condoning something that could lead to physical confrontation.

People from all political stripes have to make difficult reproductive health decisions, and are benefitted by the rights afforded them by DEMOCRATS fighting to ensure they have those rights.

The Jews were not enemies and yes many of them were of their populace.

Take the Fight to the Streets,

Tim Kaine after losing the election!

Track Records dont help your party!

Sugar coating Infanticide changes nothing.

And your ignorance of context and metaphors donā€™t help your case.

some on the regressive left actually believe the jews are to blame for their own demise in the holocaust, you cant make this stuff up!

So you didnā€™t read my link, cool.

Yet somehow you just did.