Dominion voting systems sues giulianai for 1.3B

Of course. Accusing someone present at a protest of being an insurrectionist merely because others in the crowd broke into federal windows would be defamation, for instance

RW crazy pants conspiracies are getting more and more expensive.

Sandy hook troofers- all on the hook
Seth Rich’s ghost probably earned the biggest salary in RW media this year
Dominion about to cause Giuliani to pitch reverse mortgages.

What do you call them? Lemmings? Rubes? Morons? Putz’s? Hangerons? Dupes? Dimwits? Dummies?

Patriots.

Seth Rich conspiracy?

You really don’t know?

Speculation, merely.

Do tell.

“We” were right about Seth Rich. Research it.

I did. “You” were lied to and made to look foolish, and the people who lied to you are paying big big bucks.

Ahem. That article you posted says that the settlement was made before the election. That would have been before the Seth Rich papers were made public.

There are no “seth rich papers”.

These stories are shared amongst a broken people grasping for an alt-reality to explain why their Q prophecies are unfulfilled.

Grasp into your mind why these corporations are paying milions of dollars for sharing these lies. Really put that in the noggin.

1 Like

Demmies have Russia under their belts. LOL

This is a string of buzzwords unrecognizable to anyone not deep in that rabbit hole.

come back to the light.

4 Likes

Do you talk to your family about these things? Seth Rich? Q?

Explain to me how what you are saying makes sense after reading the article you referenced?

Tell me how FOX could have known the truth about SETH RICH before the official papers on the SETH RICH investigation were released to the public?

This didn’t happen.

No “official papers” were released to the public.

You were lied to.

2 Likes

Easy.

The whole conspiracy that you became emotionally invested in is made up. Fox knew that long ago.

Fox had to pay a HUGEE $$$ settlement to the Rich family because of the lies they generated and spread.

1 Like

Look, I get it. I got real high for a year on pain killers and got way into 911 conspiracies around '05.

Been there.

Now come back to reality.

1 Like

OK.

“If any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant.”

How do you know that an undisclosed sum is huge?