Dominion voting systems sues giulianai for 1.3B

he joins sidney powell on the soon to be bankrupt list.

its pretty clear they both made repeated false statements that strike at the heart of dominions business.
im sure OANN and newsmax are next of the list,probably fox too

1 Like

If this is what it takes, to get a forensic analysis of Dominion…hip, hip hoooray! :+1: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Would love to be on that jury. Rudy would own Dominion. :joy:

1 Like

which is why you never will be…

I detect…bitterness. I wonder why? :thinking: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Psssssst I think we were never supposed to figure out what Dominion was up to in the election. :wink:

1 Like

You can tell by some OPs who would be holding pitchforks in Salem. :rofl:

7 Likes

It’s sad that it takes private corporations with tons of money to hold people accountable for lying on behalf of a president.

2 Likes

It’s going to be fun watching the posters in this and the fraud election thread say “Trump lost get over it” when the case is completed in 2-3 years.

In fairness, libs will still be obsessing over Trump for the duration of said 2-3 years. :wink:

4 Likes

Yea…He did so well in all the election cases…lol

1 Like

I can only hope that’s what happens because if fraud, gets exposed…that prove the election was stolen, this country better buckle up because all hell will break loose.

1 Like

Yeah, now if only Google, Apple, Facebook and Twitter, not to mention CBS, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, CNN etc. would ever hold Obama and Biden accountable for their lies…

Come to think of it, CNN was held HUGELY accountable to Nick Sandman for their slandering him. Hopefully the rest of the American Pravda networks shilling for the left will be held accountable for their lies too.

3 Likes

If.

You won’t care when they win.

1 Like

I doubt we’ve seen the last of businesses boarding themselves up “just in case” a Republican wins an election.

:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

How odd. Trump’s gone and yet the rioting continues. It almost seems like the Left is responsible for all the violence… :thinking:

3 Likes

They always were. The “riot” at the Capitol will serve as a justification for putting them back in line when the time comes.

Don’t care. Not my problem.

Rudy ain’t got that kind of collateral does he? Maybe his good friend Don could sell a building and give him the money.

1 Like

wrong thread