Does this mean single party rule forever?

When these are legalized look for 30 or 40 million more to cross the border.

Letā€™s not get too carried away here. Mexico will probably be the 57th state. Letā€™s not forget DC, PR, Guam, Greenland, Narnia, and Wakanda.

1 Like

Odd choice to mock given actual elected democrats are on record as wanting to add states in a partisan manner.

1 Like

Neither. Just an accurate description when talking of millions of people who have crashed our borders. They will stop being invaders when they stop invading. If it triggers you, then so be it.

Trump massively slowed the influx of illegals, donā€™t you read these very boards? His great wall helped.

Confused as to how that wonā€™t continue. Biden didnā€™t mention anything about reversing anything related to the wall.

I think a simple agreement could be made they could legalize the 20 million illegals here now in exchange for giving visas to 20 million people from the countries of Poland, East Germany, Hungary, Croatia, Serbia, Belarus, Lithuania, and Romania and exchange.

They have no idea what theyā€™re takking about. Pure fear mongering as usual.

Dems wonā€™t give anything. They are more than happy to keep the status quo to use as a club every election.

1 Like

Itā€™s a good trade even things out

Triggers me? I am not the one making threads asking if this election means ā€œsingle party rule forever?ā€ :joy:

And no you have not made an accurate description of anything other then accurately describing your own imaginings

1 Like

No, I voted for Biden to get rid of the total idiot we have as a president.
I will consider each thing Biden does and there will be either kudos or criticism.

2 Likes

You mean all 13 miles of his new wall? Wow, kewl.

Sure.

Libs: ā€œHereā€™s some nice free stuff for you.ā€ Hereā€™s some free healthcare and school and college and maybe some free food stamps and housing." ā€œYou like free stuff donā€™t you?ā€ ā€œYou know those Republicans donā€™t want you to have free stuff right!ā€™ ā€œTHEY ACTUALLY EXPECT PEOPLE TO WORK FOR STUFF!!ā€ " But if you vote for us, weā€™ll even throw in some free social security for youā€¦ā€ " COME ON IN, THE DOORS OPEN!!!"

Trump and Rs - Mexicans are rapists!

Great. Trump made fantastic inroads with African Americans too. Going from ten to thirty percent is absolutely a record breaker. But it still means 70 percent voted for Bidens free stuff bribery. So did millions of Americans.

Some are. Most arenā€™t. How does that alter my point?

Yeah Iā€™m so pissed at the Biden Crime Family.

This hurculean effort to cheat their way to the Presidency and they couldnā€™t even put in the effort to cheat themselves the Senate too.

Now theyā€™ll have to go overtime for Georgia and do it under the watchful eye of James Oā€™Keefe and SMOTI Hoft.

#LazyAssCheatCabal

2 Likes

Not everyone can have a sense of humor. Today is a good day. Iā€™m smiling and laughing. Iā€™m sure for others today is hard on them. I understand.

2 Likes

Your point is factually incorrect.
But I get it, AM radio has been telling you this for 30 years. It works.

Lol, nope I am good with it, provided we hold the senate.

1 Like