Does congress have the right to Trump's tax records?

How does any of this change the fact that Donald Trump and most of his top campaign advisors, lied about their associations with Russia?

Did Steele make them do that?

It certainly did and she may yet go.

M

I was referring to Rosenstein ya goof.

Almost 400 comments with alll cons stating that they do no care if their favorite president meets the minimal transparency standards of slimy libs.

What a time to be alive

1 Like

:rofl:

No. It didn’t - and no, she won’t.

I know its hard to keep track of the narrative sometimes - but there’s no law against using a private email server.

That would be the sworn testimony of Fusion guy Glenn Simpson. This is all well-known.

Where have you been???

You can read his testimony here:

M

You can chalk me up as someone who doesn’t believe the testimony of PROVEN liars, once they are indeed proven to have lied in other testimony.

They are of no use to anyone, at that point.

M

Sure, but it is limited.

And AGAIN, the IRS is charged with examining tax returns for fraud.

M

Are you accusing the IRS of failing to do their job or deliberately hiding something about the President???

M

If that is your standard…

So do you believe anything that Trump says?

If humans are involved… then it is highly possible that they won’t catch every tax cheat. Doesn’t mean they failed at their job.

NO. What Steele did was fabricate the dossier, which to this day has never had a single allegation in it proven to have occurred.

M

Of anyone and everyone in Washington who is the best prepared and most experienced to find a tax cheat? Who do we TASK to do that? Who are the PROFESSIONALS at that?

Hint: It ain’t Congress.

M

It’s not only my standard but the standard of damn near every prosecutor in the country.

And for good reason. Juries tend to totally DISMISS the testimony of proven perjurors. It’s kind of a waste of time to use them.

M

There are laws against a number of things she did - not the least of which is keep top secret documents on a private server, to be hacked into by foreign powers.

She also failed to turn over all her work emails to the National Archive, which BY LAW she must do, when she leaves public service.

Lastly, her emails were subpoened, and instead of turning them all over she destroyed 33,000 of them. That is a CLASSIC case of obstruction of justice, to destroy documents that have been subpoened.

All against the laws.

M

It’s not fabricated. Many parts of it have been corroborated by information in several indictments.

But that isn’t an answer to my question

If Steele didn’t make them lie, who the hell care about the Dossier? The Dossier didn’t prevent the Russians from hacking us and didn’t prevent your favorite president from lying his ass off about his connections to Russians during the campaign.

Is congress incapable of getting support from tax experts?

Liars can on be liars if they lie under oath?

And Congress is tasked with overseeing the IRS.

Can you be more specific than referring to a 300 page transcript?