Does ANYONE really believe

The house can impeach, but only the Senate can put him on trial and remove him from office. Hardly nothing if his supporters are angered enough by the false charges and harrassment he’s faced since day one, to re-elect him.

Impeachment didn’t remove Andrew Johnson or Bill Clinton from office and that’s what the Democrats are betting on.

The President has the authority to investigate Biden if there is cause to do so.

The completely wrong way to do it is to lean on the leaders of foreign countries to do it for him.

Sure there is. He’d have to do something worse then what Democrats have been doing for decades. That’s why Democrats are scared, because they know that’s almost impossible…

Which of those bills are in my best interest?

Why?

He wasn’t given $1.5 billion.

Stop reading the ■■■■■■■■ peddled by the guy who wrote Clinton Cash.

Is there a law against it?
Does the constitution prohibit it?

As someone who has supposedly been overseas and seen other countries and seen how some of their governments and intelligence agencies operate, I’m simply amazed that you’d ask that.

2 Likes

Impeachment doesn’t require the President to break a law.

This is an abuse of his power of the office in order to attack a potential political foe for the upcoming election.

The amount of hoops that people have to jump through to justify this is incredible

1 Like

They’re pretending to be ignorant about something so simple. But when it comes to Hillary they weave an intricate story of conspiracy and believe every word of it. I can’t stand these nonsense, hypocritical games they’re playing.

I’d prefer some intellectual honesty from Trump supporters… If they said “I believe Trump can do whatever he wants to MAGA” or something like that I’d actually respect that more than what they’re doing now.

2 Likes

I disagree with the false charges and

Remains to be seen, dems are betting the other way.

We shall see in 13 months time.

Allan

They are hoping to remove him from office because they don’t think they can beat him at the ballot box.

Al Green-D and one of the impeachment leaders from the get go admitted as such.

1 Like

Maybe if I was a dem I might, but it’s doubtful. There was no coup attempt.

“Supposedly”? Can you go one day without posting a mealy mouthed post?

Remember what Steele said. And the Strzok texts.

Well, since half the corruption was done by the Ukrainians, why shouldn’t he ask them to investigate from their end too? If Joe is innocent then all’s well that ends well. Right? After all, The Democrats DID launch an absolutely false investigation, based on lies against Trump. See how it worked for them? You should be glad Trump is falsely accusing and investigating. Joe should take one for the team so that Trump looks bad right before the election… He should SURELY win the election then.

I’m not justifying it.
“Abuse of Power” is a totally subjective term. Everyone can read what they want into it.

They don’t believe he will be removed at all.
They just think that there is a moral imperative to state the reasons he is impeachable.
Or…more realistically, it is a chance to smear Trump for personal political reasons before the next election.

Do you not believe that the President abused his power by asking for the “favor”?

Watch what happens, remember what Trump said about Hildawg running while being investigated? You’ll hear it again. Reversed.