Doctored transcripts?

Schiff is the ultimate liar who would say or do anything to pull off a coup against this president.

3 Likes

heā€™s like, carzy eyes psycho liar. they dont care how outrageously obvious that is to the non-idiots because allyson camarotta will promote everything he says

1 Like

Then all the Republicans at the hearings are in on the plot?

1 Like

He is the poster child for wild eyed liberals and intent on over turning a legitimate election by hook or crook.

Disgusting.

That he doesnā€™t like who won in 2016 is NOT an impeachable offence.

2 Likes

:rofl::point_up_2:

4 Likes

Schiff is the ultimate liar? I guess that makes Donald Trump the ultimate saint? :joy:

Far superior to Schiff. I suppose Hillary should feel insulted by not getting that prize though.

Nor will that be an article of impeachment.

Hillary lost bro, get over it.

Opinion notedā€¦ Do you believe the transcripts are doctored?

Schiff is the scumbag to end all scumbags. I just wish i could tell him so face to face.

Iā€™m sure he would be devastatedā€¦ Do you believe the deposition transcripts have been doctored?

3 Likes

I donā€™t think so.

Itā€™s not all his fault. As long as there are media outlets profiting from the dividesivness resulting from supporting Trump and his lies, we will have a portion of the population that believes all this ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  And it will be very difficult to move forward.

Itā€™s startling how easy people turn on fellow americans.

This thread is depressing.

Schiff is the scumbag? I guess Trump is a saint? :joy::joy::joy:

Iā€™m still waiting on that proof of Russian collusion that he said he had.

Do you think the democrats released doctored transcripts?

3 Likes

Given all the commentary re H Clinton it seems to me that there must be more than a few people who voted for D Trump with buyersā€™ remorse after observing D Trumpā€™s behaviour and incompetence post the election.

Absolutely.

No one would dare speak Iā€™ll of President Trump.
.WW, PHS

Pretty much. The DNC proper is full of the scum of the Earth.

1 Like