Doctored transcripts?

Now the president is alleging that the transcripts released by the house committee have been doctored. Just curious who on here believes the transcripts, created by certified court reporters, have been doctored?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1193896275093184512?s=20

Wow. Fat donald seems triggered by what’s coming this week. I don’t think public testimonies can be doctored. :rofl:

i dont put anything past these crooked lying democrats

2 Likes

Truthfulness is the foundation of all human virtue.

This Donald’s tell. He always, ALWAYS, leads with an accusation based on something he’s done.

6 Likes

Well since Schiff completely changed, as in “doctored”, the Ukraine telephone call during his opening remarks of a Committee hearing I don’t put anything past that seditious SOB! He could redact, rearrange even remove some words to serve his purpose because he is a treacherous liar.

4 Likes

He is doing terrible damage to our country. Will we be able to recover?

And the republicans who were in the hearings are in on the conspiracy?

2 Likes

When the best defense available is that you just need to ignore the chaos in order to understand how good he is…

2 Likes

So you are saying you understand WHY secret bunker testimony is a bad thing.

Any American with half of a sense of justice knew this would become a huge mess.

Congratulations for third worlding an impeachment.

:man_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

Depositions are rarely held in public, however, there were members of the GOP in the depositions. Are they too mentally gone to notice any discrepancies? Part of the plot?

5 Likes

Perhaps you can pass on this piece of advice to D Trump. Release the transcript of the call or calls in toto. Not an abridged or expurgated one; but the complete, unabridged transcript(s).

Not one Republican who was in the depositions has ever even claimed what fat donald is claiming. Do you wonder why that is?

3 Likes

So you believe the transcripts were doctored too.

Lol.

Allan

1 Like

This is an excellent point- Trumpies, why do you think the Repubs who have heard the depositions and seen the printed reports haven’t said anything?

None probably were because they all ran out all boo boo faced.

Well it is helpful for Trump to highlight just how bad the transcripts are for him since he is compelled to say they are doctored.

i did not say that

you must be in the tv news business

2 Likes

Schiff announced that he was presenting a simplified version of the call. He was completely aboveboard about doing that.

Can you cite any place in which Schiff’s presentation distorted the contents of the call. I see a lot of complaints about what Schiff did, but I have not seen one which points out how Schiff’s simplification was misleading.

4 Likes

schiff has been saying for like 18 mos he has clear evidence of collusion

did he ever show any of it?

no. he lied his weirdo ass off again and again all over lord news shows thinking the mueller report would support his lies

theres no limit to how hard dems will lie about all this

sorry i am not stupid enough to believe otherwise. perhaps you’ll have better luck with someone else.

2 Likes