Do COVID vaccinations guarantee immunity?

Yes, but only for the vaccine manufacturers against potential lawsuits. There are no guarantees for individuals; the best they can do is pursue a claim with the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (NVIC).
42 U.S. Code § 300aa–22 - Standards of responsibility | U.S. Code | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute (cornell.edu)

The NVIC is notoriously slow and rarely awards damages. Damages are limited to $370,376 per case.
How U.S. Government Will Handle COVID-19 Vaccine Injury Claims Is Largely a Secret (insurancejournal.com)

Contrary to popular belief and misleading statements from government officials, the COVID vaccines are not FDA approved. Instead they are being released to the public under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for an Unapproved Product. An EUA only means that the FDA believes that known benefits outweigh known risks when there are no approved treatments.

Emergency Use Authorization for Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine Review Memo (fda.gov)

Should social media and government officials be downplaying potential side effects in order to encourage more vaccinations?

The death rate from COVID for school-age children is less than that for flu. Should public schools be able to require unapproved vaccinations for children?

Have their been any reports of serious complications resulting from the vaccine?

1 Like

The NVICP is a complete joke, anyway - and should be repealed.

EXCLUSIVE: Per the CDC There Are Nearly Twice As Many Vaccine Related Deaths SO FAR in 2021 (1,755) Than All the Vaccine Deaths this Past Decade (994) (thegatewaypundit.com)

Here is a link to the government data base:
VAERS - Data (hhs.gov)

Long-term effects of the vaccines are unknown and will not be apparent for years.

Personally I think that the vaccines make sense for older people and for those with known health problems, but people should be allowed to make their own decisions.

1 Like

I am going to let it stew for a while as to why there may be more deaths being reported in people 65+ after a mass vaccination program.

Just think on it for a little while.

Uh, Bill Gates’ nanobots malfunctioned, obviously.

1 Like

Just like NVICP, VAERS is ■■■■■■■■■

VAERS accepts reports of adverse events and reactions that occur following vaccination. Healthcare providers, vaccine manufacturers, and the public can submit reports to the system. While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness. The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. In large part, reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases. This creates specific limitations on how the data can be used scientifically. Data from VAERS reports should always be interpreted with these limitations in mind.

It means nothing.

1 Like

https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2017/01/13/2017-00721/emergency-use-authorization-of-medical-products-and-related-authorities-guidance-for-industry-and

You make it sound (or more acutely look like) “Unapproved Product” is part of the designation because of captialization. WHich is incorrect, the actual title is “Emergency Use Authorization of Medical Products and Related Authorities”

Then you make contradictory statement. (A) the COVID vaccine are not approved, but then say (B) the FDA approved the EUA. If the FDA approves the EUA, then logically they have approved the use of the vaccine.

Now true, there is a difference true between final authorization and an EUA, but the reality is that the FDA did approve the vaccines EUA.

WW

So far as I know, the vaccine is not mandatory. The problem was large numbers of old people dying. Yes, the vaccine was rushed and drug companies may have received some immunity to do that. I guess they could have gone through standard trials for a couple of more years and a few million deaths.
If you are young and healthy you may select not getting vaccinated if you want.

They didn’t. The law quoted in the OP dates back to 1988, and applies to all vaccines, regardless of FDA status.

Yes. But whatever is less than rare

I suspect jbiden and company are going to try and push that it be required for school children.

Yes.

UPDATE: Here is an example of a woman being stuck with a million-dollar medical bill after have a severe reaction to a COVID vaccination. The maximum payout under government-run vaccine court would still leave her with most of the bill.

Folks need to understand they take this vaccine at their own risk. Even minor surgeries have risks.

It was her choice to take it. Taxpayers should not be on the hook for her medical expenses.

She can’t go after J&J, either.

Very few…

Allan

If the government and vaccine makers were fairly presenting the risks and making it clear that people need have insurance against vaccine reactions, I might agree.

The reality is that the government has downplayed the risks while pushing and subsidizing the vaccine and exempting the vaccine makers from product liability.

Most people have no idea what risks they have assumed.

1 Like

Quite so. Lemmings.

Please. From your link.

VAERS accepts reports of adverse events and reactions that occur following vaccination. Healthcare providers, vaccine manufacturers, and the public can submit reports to the system.

Life has risks.

You drive your auto, you have risks.

Is all about weighing risks on a cost/benefit analysis.

Over 300,000,000 doses have been used.

How many severe reactions to vaccine?

Hell I could die walking to work everyday.

Somehow I don’t think my supervisor would allow the excuse.

I could get run over by a truck.

As a reason that I couldn’t come to work today.

Get the vaccine. You will be fine.

Allan