DNC comes out against affirmative action!

What would you call it?

If they bend the rules for Booker all hell will break loose.

I don’t think so.

I don’t see the need to rewrite the articles linked in the OP or their headlines.

Why didn’t Fox News use the OP’s headline?

watching Republican scream about diversity is comical.

What would you call it?

denial won’t change the facts.

it is exactly what happened. Booker wants a lower standard than is required so a black man (him) can get on the stage with the 4 white people and 1 asian who did meet the requirements.

if they bend… how will being the minority set aside candidate effect him? will he be proud of his accomplishment?

Which is why you should stop doing it.

Again, I have no issue with the reporting in the articles. Do you? It seems OP prefers their imagination over their own linked articles. Why isn’t reality good enough? Why even bother to link to the articles in the OP in the first place if we’re just going to make things up?

He is asking for different treatment based on his race. What would you call it?

aw crap i just nuked my above post on accident.

When did he do that? Got a quote?

In the op.

Then it should be easy to quote

Read it yourself.

I have. I have also read the thread title. I have read this. As a result, its clear that this:

Is not true.

Why not admit that this whole “affirmative action” angle is the OP’s. Not the author of the quoted articles, not the candidates who signed onto the letter asking for the DNC to stop narrowing the debate stage.

The letter, written and circulated by the Booker campaign, was sent to Mr. Perez and his top deputies Saturday afternoon. It comes amid angst that Thursday’s debate in Los Angeles will include just one candidate of color — the businessman Andrew Yang — among the seven qualifying participants.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2019/12/14/us/politics/democrats-2020-debates.amp.html