DNC comes out against affirmative action!

As the dem primaries continue, Corey Booker is requesting an affirmative action hall pass to get onto stage for the next dem debate. It seems all of the candidates have backed him (they don’t… I mean one less is one less to beat, but they can’t say no and keep their inclusion bona fides).

““The escalating thresholds over the past few months have unnecessarily and artificially narrowed what started as the strongest and most diverse Democratic field in history before voters have had a chance to be heard.” The letter, which was signed by New Jersey Sen. Cory Booker, along with Biden, Sanders, Buttigieg, Klobuchar, Steyer, Warren, Yang and former Housing and Urban Development Sec. Julian Castro, stated.”

Central planning at the DNC gave their response…
"The DNC has defended its rules, pointing out that the 2020 campaign has “been the most inclusive debate process with more women and candidates of color participating in more debates than billionaires.”

LOL… you can’t make this stuff up!

3 Likes

Infighting between the rich white leaders of the libs and the people of color who won’t get their nomination?

2 Likes

We nominated and elected a black potus twice, and have more minority’s in congress than cons. I think we’re doing good.

What about poor, poor deval??

He’s gonna feel so left out.

Half black.

I only mention it because I heard it hurt kamala.

So you have never seen a picture of him.

1 Like

yeah, but what a metric!

"Booker, Castro say DNC debate rules excluding minorities after Harris exit | Fox News

All the DNC needs to do is institute an age limit of 70 to enter the primaries. That would eliminate the three leaders in the polls (Biden, Sanders, and Warren) and former Republican Bloomberg.

That would leave the field open to more “colorful” candidates.

he doesn’t matter. the new affirmative action standard is “we have more (fill in the blank victimized group) than billionaires”

1 Like

His picture isn’t going to change the fact that his deceased mother was white.

And?..

That’s a racist post.

Nope.

Waaaaaaa

I knew and agreed to the rules of who would be invited into the debates long ago

Waaaaaaa

But I’m being excluded

Waaaaaaa

We need affermitive action to get me into the debates. Look at me . . . . look at those who qualified

Waaaaaaa

Libs allowed racist posts as well as blackface and hold their officeS or even be the PM of Canada.

1 Like

they are using affirmative action. it’s the new quota system…

“more (X) than billionaires”

Par for the course with Democrats. The DNC should stand their ground though and apply the rules evenly to everyone.

They will bend . . . . only a matter of time…

Wow, that’s a great idea!

Let’s get rid of all 70+ candidates.

You can, and did.

That didn’t happen. Why not stick with reality in an OP? How are we supposed to discuss something within an individual’s imagination?

Neither of OP’s Fox News articles even use the phrase “Affirmative action”. Can OP explain what information they have the linked articles didn’t include?