Divisive Divisions - Intersectionality and Litmus Tests

You shouldn’t. Nor did I ever ask or expect you to. In fact, please ignore my posts.

:rofl:

Ok, maybe. I won’t make any promises.

I do make a distinction between those who vote Democrat and those who are ideologically leftists.

I feel like I owe you a response here.

While it is true that pretty much everywhere I’ve lived in this country is decidedly blue, I have always had close friends who were conservative, and have done so intentionally.

Discussing politics with my liberal friends is boring.

Fair enough.

The most boring you can imagine.

When I see my friend from Nebraska calling me or emailing me.

My heart is a little flutter. What did Biden do now…

Of course I was the same when I called him or emailed him

What did trump do now…

My friend Larry is anything but boring…

Allan

I am ever so glad he came into my life about the time that I joined hannity 20 years ago.

Allan

I live in NJ, which votes blue (albeit much of that comes from the overcrowded inner cities). Everyone in my family, immediate and otherwise, is conservative, heck even when I was in education the people I formed friendships with were generally conservative politically. I typically found the history teachers, who were defininvity left, generally unfriendly. I also found that educators who either worked in inner city schools or had left inner schools admitted that experience changed their political views from liberal or very liberal to less or much less liberal.