Disrespecting the anthem

I’m pretty sure where this thread will end up, so in before it does.

Very nice look for a president. Essentially “pay attention to me”!

2 Likes

Narcissist.

No kidding1

It’s not rocket surgery.

2 Likes

Who else knew this was a Hate Trump thread as soon as they opened it? :rofl:

1 Like

Do you hate Trump too?

2 Likes

He is wrong as two Sp/4s in the woodline with a chaplain’s assistant on this.

It shouldn’t and I certainly hope not.

No it shouldn’t, but a lot of them do. Maybe it will remain since there seems to be some agreement on it.

Of course he was. It was only a matter of time. Last time it was a coffee cup. Before that, it was a Scottish Terrier.

I’m enjoying the pattern.

Yea. Always got a kick out of people sitting on their couch during the anthem shoving pizza in their face yellint at the kneelers on tv

A lot of them belong there. This one doesn’t.

The only reason everyone else stood at attention for the anthem is because the President of the United States was in the room. Obviously Trump didn’t care about that nonsense. If he didn’t care about it, then nobody else should have either. He’s the President of the United States of America. He gets to decide what’s appropriate and what’s not.

4 Likes

We’ll have to disagree. A lot of them were valid in their criticisms.

Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples: 2 “The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. 3 So you must be careful to do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach. 4 They tie up heavy, cumbersome loads and put them on other people’s shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to lift a finger to move them.

5 “Everything they do is done for people to see: They make their phylacteries wide and the tassels on their garments long;6 they love the place of honor at banquets and the most important seats in the synagogues; 7 they love to be greeted with respect in the marketplaces and to be called ‘Rabbi’ by others.

2 Likes

like so many others

Wrong. Like me.

I sing along in French,
I don’t stand up though :wink:

1 Like

I expect him to be able to look to his right and to his left and seeing his wife and son standing respectfully with their hands on their hearts and deciding that jigging and jiving and mock conducting an orchestra is not appropriate and straighten himself out.

3 Likes

We disagree. Most of them were ■■■■■