Disrespecting the anthem

remember colin kapernick kneeling?
and the outrage on teh right about his disrespect?

a video has surfaced of president trump during the anthem at his super bowl party.

it shows him doing anything but standing at attention

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article239913588.html

Somehow, this will be different.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Blaskey_S/status/1224415037198127104?s=20

Lol I can not stop laughing at this goober. Honestly, taking a knee would have been infinitely more respectful than the dancing a jig â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  this dolt was doing.

1 Like

Man, it’s weird to see a room full of people do that.

“You have to stand, proudly, for the national anthem or you shouldn’t be playing. You shouldn’t be there. Maybe you shouldn’t be in the country,” Trump said in a 2018 interview with “Fox and Friends.”

3 Likes

He was at a party and not at the actual event, so it doesn’t matter.

Is it too late to restart the impeachment trial?

1 Like

There’s always a quote. :wink:

I can only imagine the reaction if Barack Obama had carried on that way during the National Anthem. No doubt there will be train of excuses, as there always is for Donald’s immature and self-centered behavior.

Too bad he could not take a cue from Melania Trump in this video… as she stands demonstrating respect appropriately. But as Lin-Manuel Miranda says in “Hamilton”, “Immigrants, we get the job done.”

Bad form. I wish I was surprised.

1 Like

His teenage son knew how to conduct himself like a mature American.

1 Like

The words “Kenyan” and “muslim” would have been overused.

1 Like

Trump acting like a Toddler when his mom is talking to her friend at the grocery store.

2 Likes

He looks like he’s making fun of the anthem pretty much the entire time.

Just a note to our fine conservative readers - what you are seeing is not “outrage”. We just think he’s a big stupid doofus and he proves it over and over again. Also congrats again to the fine state of Kansas!

6 Likes

Plus he’s done so much to MAGA that he’s earned a few anthem kneels. Maybe even some flag burning if he was so inclined.

Remember this little tidbit?
Standard YouTube warnings apply.

Always important to provide the disclaimer. :wink:

But liiiiiibz!

1 Like

Oh so libz LUVVV the anthem now!?

Wow…he’s making fun of it. That’s the new patriotism from the Right now?

He was very wrong to act that way…especially as POTUS.

4 Likes